Here the pinky that comes from grabbing those gnarled bars that we all that with why are they for because they try to help our skin become a little bit more resistant to the rough bars that were grabbing so that we don't get skin breakdown do too much and what do you get you get blister so guys again minimum effective dose cause a good response by the body too much of a good thing turns into blister in this case again damage right now in case you're a visual learner less tar with another example right here prying eyes three pieces at me that we have one as an edible completely raw got one that 's cook fairly nice depends on how you guys like testate but you TesteroneXL know it's cooked they never got one last chart k overdone this is a great representation on what happens with our muscles when we train day other training you're not working hard enough not working at all you're obviously okay you're not available and you're not going to see any results yes I was better here your train you do too much this raucous me because indelible once again why because completely burn came in to buy into it this is not damaged is this is basically muscle damage is muscle anyway okay is damaged but the train optimally this piece of steak you can actually eat actually taste good and it serves a purpose I last saw you visual learners out there let's say I have a headache will you do most likely to run the medicine cabinet grab something for.

http://www.maletestosteronebooster.org/you-must-read-it-before-getting-testeronexl/
tl;dr

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by vulgarmachine
I'm really not sure whether this is spam or avant garde poetry

This can be applied to all modern-day TV commercials.
The hell did I just read?
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Schecter Damien Platinum FR
Yamaha FG700S (Acoustic)
Peavey Vypyr
Fender Mustang I
I was better here your train you do too much this raucous me because indelible "

Damn straight
Quote by ixolate52
depends on how you guys like testate

mmmm testate

Testate: Having made a legally valid will before death.

Oh, that testate.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by vulgarmachine
I'm really not sure whether this is spam or avant garde poetry?

avant spam
Sounds like we need to garde ourselves from these spammers if you catch what I did there