Our very own snipelfritz is a quarter of a century old today

I got you an AA membership.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Happy bday snipz

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
happy birthday slippy nips
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
hah pee girth lay
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
i got you a bottle of red wine so you can class it up a bit b-

Quote by ErikLensherr

I got you an AA membership.

well this is awkward
I'm going to assume he meant AAA.

but thanks everybody

I had an interesting night last night so I'll spend my actually birthday in a semi-coma at work then maybe find me a hunney to curl up wit. Hmu ye.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
I had an interesting night last night so I'll spend my actually birthday in a semi-coma at work then maybe find me a hunney to curl up wit. Hmu ye.

Here you go:

I'm trying a more subtle approach to the whole 'posting pics of bears' stuff. How's it working for you guys?
Here the pinky that comes from grabbing those gnarled bars that we all that with why are they for because they try to help our skin become a little bit more resistant to the rough bars that were grabbing so that we don't get skin breakdown do too much and what do you get you get blister so guys again minimum effective dose cause a good response by the body too much of a good thing turns into blister in this case again damage right now in case you're a visual learner less tar with another example right here prying eyes three pieces at me that we have one as an edible completely raw got one that 's cook fairly nice depends on how you guys like testate but you TesteroneXL know it's cooked they never got one last chart k overdone this is a great representation on what happens with our muscles when we train day other training you're not working hard enough not working at all you're obviously okay you're not available and you're not going to see any results yes I was better here your train you do too much this raucous me because indelible once again why because completely burn came in to buy into it this is not damaged is this is basically muscle damage is muscle anyway okay is damaged but the train optimally this piece of steak you can actually eat actually taste good and it serves a purpose I last saw you visual learners out there let's say I have a headache will you do most likely to run the medicine cabinet grab something for.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
Here the pinky that comes from grabbing those gnarled bars that we all that with why are they for because they try to help our skin become a little bit more resistant to the rough bars that were grabbing so that we don't get skin breakdown do too much and what do you get you get blister so guys again minimum effective dose cause a good response by the body too much of a good thing turns into blister in this case again damage right now in case you're a visual learner less tar with another example right here prying eyes three pieces at me that we have one as an edible completely raw got one that 's cook fairly nice depends on how you guys like testate but you TesteroneXL know it's cooked they never got one last chart k overdone this is a great representation on what happens with our muscles when we train day other training you're not working hard enough not working at all you're obviously okay you're not available and you're not going to see any results yes I was better here your train you do too much this raucous me because indelible once again why because completely burn came in to buy into it this is not damaged is this is basically muscle damage is muscle anyway okay is damaged but the train optimally this piece of steak you can actually eat actually taste good and it serves a purpose I last saw you visual learners out there let's say I have a headache will you do most likely to run the medicine cabinet grab something for.

yeh ok bro i getchu

haps bday snoopyfr00tz
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Happy birthday buddy.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Happy birfday snappeltatz
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Weaponized
hb sf
smh
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Thank You for the birthday wishes!

Powerful air hairy 8 you not have decided ac that are uncial drug have and their and very at acting lying Iraq a oil okay there every now in our body and little as at 30 in why twenty-minute I\'m and will well day go a little bit long way ill for an adult like typically in average application it somewhere between 3.5 got application might it make it a understood in they\'ll very potent Cleanse Efx I\'m you wind up with peppermint oil help this team power as 28 Cup peppermint he you wanted here an essential oil say and herbal remedy very powerful arm for help and warring and not call it and I\'ll created equal image already the oil that will find outing the marketplace in the act in that it great oil fined at their human cloning create light helpful me product Aortal actually or make it not that 28in attic great oil we then have marked great oil great oil what we find ensuring warm let me and favorite candy again there\'s no area committing all property.
Quote by nipeltitz

Powerful air hairy 8 you not have decided ac that are uncial drug have and their and very at acting lying Iraq a oil okay there every now in our body and little as at 30 in why twenty-minute I\'m and will well day go a little bit long way ill for an adult like typically in average application it somewhere between 3.5 got application might it make it a understood in they\'ll very potent Cleanse Efx I\'m you wind up with peppermint oil help this team power as 28 Cup peppermint he you wanted here an essential oil say and herbal remedy very powerful arm for help and warring and not call it and I\'ll created equal image already the oil that will find outing the marketplace in the act in that it great oil fined at their human cloning create light helpful me product Aortal actually or make it not that 28in attic great oil we then have marked great oil great oil what we find ensuring warm let me and favorite candy again there\'s no area committing all property.
I....... I can't tell if it's legitimately an adbot or someone went through great efforts.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by nipeltitz

lol
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
it's ok guys, it's just one of my multis
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by sickman411
The link doesn't link in the post but it does if you quote it wtf
I forgot how to explain it, but it happens because it automatically adds url tags when you hit reply, and it didn't show up in the original post because they're a goof.
Quote by SGstriker

Hooray! I'm enjoying the last hour of my b-day stuffing my face with pretzels.

The 'rents are taking me out to dinner tomorrow. What should I go for?

Apart from #skinnyemoass. That's more of a midnight snack.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
happy birthday lippy bits
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by snipelfritz
The 'rents are taking me out to dinner tomorrow. What should I go for?

bootyhole
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ