Hey there! First of all I want to thank everyone who answered my previous post! Now I face a gear problem, and it's really annoying me. Here's the thing:

For xmas I bought a cheap 40w amp. For the price I thought it was freaking heavenly, so I tested and bought it. Today it started to give me some issues. When I'm on high gain channel and I play the 5th or 6th string (E & A) a frightful buzz appears. I tried to switch from guitar to guitar, from cable to cable, I tried to dial a little bit, but nothing. I really don't know how to describe this buzz, so here's a little example of it (First clean settings and after the High Gain Channel).

http://yourlisten.com/ulyssescouriersix/example

(Buzz it's more obvious from 0:15 sec.)

The amp is a Decond RS-40 (a national brand here). Any suggestions?

Thank you so much guys!
Never Scoop Mids
Last edited by clocks2 at Jan 13, 2015,
First check to make sure all screws and knobs, jacks etc are tight, and not rattling around and vibrating - that is an easy fix- although to me it doesn't sound like that is the issue, it sounds like the speaker is being overloaded and farting out. You may need a new speaker. If it has a headphone jack, plug into that and see if you hear the same thing. If it still makes that sound when not using the speaker then the issue is something else.