Quote by shredbeyndshred
thanx man you rule hong siah

Quote by Scourge
thanks, Hong Siah... now im gonna have nightmares about my balls being ripped apart while in mid fall from a building window.

#47 member of Alter Bridge Rocks club
#40 member of The Linkin Park Rocks Club
Nice playing! First thing you really should do is finding a good tone for your guitar. How are you recording it and where is the sound coming from? I recommend you to get familiar with some plug-ins like Guitar Rig or similar to get nicer sound. Your good guitar skills are hiding under your horrible tone and no one will notice them now :/

Here's my video with Guitar Rig 4 sounds. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1667284

Hope you take my comments as encouraging and develop as a musician
Quote by Kasu-_-
Nice playing! First thing you really should do is finding a good tone for your guitar. How are you recording it and where is the sound coming from? I recommend you to get familiar with some plug-ins like Guitar Rig or similar to get nicer sound. Your good guitar skills are hiding under your horrible tone and no one will notice them now :/

Here's my video with Guitar Rig 4 sounds. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1667284

Hope you take my comments as encouraging and develop as a musician

Hi thank you so much!

I actually thought my tone was pretty decent haha but I guess a third person would know better . I recorded it through my Blackstar HT5 amp with my Shure SM57 mic into LogicPro. Is there anything that I should do to improve the tone, provided I used pretty much the same gear?

I will take a look at your video when I get home.
Quote by shredbeyndshred
thanx man you rule hong siah

Quote by Scourge
thanks, Hong Siah... now im gonna have nightmares about my balls being ripped apart while in mid fall from a building window.

#47 member of Alter Bridge Rocks club
#40 member of The Linkin Park Rocks Club
Great playing Hong, especially considering it's a difficult Racer X piece.

I do agree that cleaning up the guitar tone will enhance the picking clarity (especially the triplets) and make the video sound awesome as well as looking good.