I can out-bore you any day
Quote by guitarxo
Gary pls

mechanical pencils with 0.5 B lead are the best

0.5 lead is for children/crippled people/women
Quote by darkcheef

I am one of the above yay!

I used to use 0.9 because its so fun to write with but it's also soooooo smudgey
cat
mucky trash. Might as well be using pastels.

4H goml.

also 0.7mm lead pls.

and 0.3mm technical pens. sharpp.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
nah ball-point pen or gtfo

pencils let you make mistakes and mistakes are for the weak

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak

bic crystal fine line 0.8mm point best.

been really liking the pilot 1.0mm ball points for smoothness even though they are less neat than the bic
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by darkcheef

mechanical pencils are for lowlifes/people who don't care about their future/people who don't care about having failsafe writing utensils in the long run
¯\_()_/¯
Lamy Al Star

If you don't appreciate a good fountain pen. you're a pleb.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Dip pens and a bottle of ink.

It's not worth doing if there's no risk of spilling a bottle of ink over your work and ruining everything. What is this, a preschool playground with rubber tiles beneath the swing set?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Lamy Al Star

fountain pen?

no one uses those legit any more come on. unless you're some kind of calligraphy dork, dorking it up every time you write a letter (hint: we have email now) or sign a card (come on now)

they are now just attractive gifts that get put away and never used.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
yeah sorry i actually know next to nothing about this shit

what i do know is that im using a metal tip 0.7 mm ball tip with liquid gel ink for notes and loving every second of it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Yes because I like to horribly stain the piece of wood I'm marking out to cut and construct a piece of furniture (or whatever I'm making/repairing/fiddling with at the time).
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

Quote by Pastafarian96
Yes because I like to horribly stain the piece of wood I'm marking out to cut and construct a piece of furniture (or whatever I'm making/repairing/fiddling with at the time).

Alright, I'll allow them for woodcrafting cuz seeing ink stained wood breaks my heart a little.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Alright, I'll allow them for woodcrafting cuz seeing ink stained wood breaks my heart a little.

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

Real woodworkers don't have to mark anything. They trust their intuition.
And I can now, this one time I talked to this guy who used a saw once.
Quote by theguitarist
fountain pen?

no one uses those legit any more come on. unless you're some kind of calligraphy dork, dorking it up every time you write a letter (hint: we have email now) or sign a card (come on now)

And you know what? The fact that so many plebs don't use them make using them in a handwritten message all the more meaningful. If you don't like fountain pens, you've never used a good one. And when you do find a good one, you find excuses to use it.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 14, 2015,
Pencils are ok in my book. Especially those you can write with
I have an alcohol/oil proof marker at home that stinks like hell but is so good for putting your mark on things.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
And you know what? The fact that so many plebs don't use them make using them in a handwritten message all the more meaningful. If you don't like fountain pens, you've never used a good one. And when you do find a good one, you find excuses to use it.

We had to use them throughout elementary school and let me tell you, giving out little ink-filled cartridges to a few hundred little kids with non-reinforced-concrete bags and a collective love for mischief has its... drawbacks.

All the ink-spilling and body-painting incidents aside I vividly remember the day me and a friend were doing homework in the school library and found out that fountain pens actually squirt out ink if you swing them hard enough. A minute or so later and we're basically running around the library and swinging our ink wands like little psychopaths in an effort to get the other one as soaked in ink as possible, all while laughing maniacally of course.

Five minutes or so later we eventually run out of ink and sadism just outside of the library doors and agree to get our stuff and call it a day. However just as we turn towards the door the now ultra pissed library keeper marches out and starts yelling at us about some huge mess we made and how we're gonna have to clean it all up.

Well, it turns out that you can't really control where in your arm swinging arc the spray starts, much les where exactly the ink goes. All of this revealed to us by the sight of a library fvcking covered with ink. You could literally figure out our path by following the ink stains on the floor and ceiling and if you ever got lost in the process you could just find the nearest book shelf covered with ink and continue from there.

We somehow managed to get away with just having to wipe it all off with some old rags and without our parents or teachers finding out. Which might have been a bit too merciful because I know for a fact little me and his friend would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jan 14, 2015,
Quote by theguitarist
fountain pen?

I use them! I'm no dork either
cat
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Lamy Al Star

Lamys impress me every time I use them. It's ridiculous how well they write for such a low price.

Also, that no one else uses fountain pens is a huge asset to me. Whenever I have to fill out important paperwork and do it with an italic nib its almost like cheating by the way it influences peoples' perception of you without having seen you. I find it makes me far more likely to have applications/appeals/grants/etc accepted.
i always have all kinds of pencils on me

2h 4h 6 mechanical colored etc

i actually have a pretty good collection of art supplies from an art class i took

and then dropped after like three weeks

professor was a stupid piece of goat shit though

but i still have all the pencils and brushes
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
This should have a poll.

2B
-or-
Not 2B
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by deadsmileyface
pens > pencils

pilot g2 hmu

huu all day err day

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by ElMaco
Pencils are ok in my book. Especially those you can write with

DON'T WRITE ON BOOKS.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
crayons taste better
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Ok the way I see it right if you're using a pencil in the first place you're a Huge Bitch but I mean if you go softer you're only twice the bitch yeah and that means less hunneys obvs so ill hyu if that's your thing but I'm still gonna think you're bonkers yeah
worst thread this year
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Did anyone here have to use pencil grips when they were young?

They may have outlawed caning, but pencil grips were the worst form of punishment.

*shudders*
Page 1 of 2