Hey All!.

Ive put this up on eBay but happy to do a deal outside if anyone is interested. Shoot me a message on eBay or Pm me here if interested, some details for you below

Ebay Link
HQ Images

Unique opportunity to own the staggering Axe Fx 2 XL and MFC 101 MK3 complete kit in brand new condition. This was only taken out of the box for these pictures. Comes with standard 1 year parts/labour warranty for units purchased/operated in the US or Canada.

Sold together for a fixed price of £2525 a completely one time only deal

Items can be bought individually just send me a message, would ideally like to sell them together.

Individual prices:
Axe FX 2 XL on its own £2000
MFC 101 MK3 £600

A huge saving on the unit new, so if your thinking about investing in your sound with an Axe Fx 2 XL this opportunity won't happen again any time soon.

TOTAL CONFIDENCE: Shipped anywhere within EU/USA/Australia/Canada insured and tracked for your piece of mind and you can bid with confidence with my 100% feedback over 13 years active on eBay so you can be sure this is a quality item and accurately described

For tons of pictures take a look here (copy text into your internet browser):

Check out the eBay listing for all the info and if your interested get in touch!