Can anyone suggest an acoustic song where the string are tuned to
C#
G#
C#
G#
C#
F
I highly doubt that there are any just because that seems like a very unusual tuning, both because Open chord tunings tend to not be sharp/flat chords (you tend to see open D, G, E, etc often but rarely Eb, G#, or C#) and because it seems very weird to have the third (especially when it is the only instance of the third) as the lowest string from the perspective of using open tunings.

Also just a minor detail... in general, C# chords tend to be used in keys where E is sharpened (such as C# major which has 7 sharps in the key signature), so it might make a bit more sense (to me anyway) to label the low string as E# rather than F... but that's just me.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I highly doubt that there are any just because that seems like a very unusual tuning, both because Open chord tunings tend to not be sharp/flat chords (you tend to see open D, G, E, etc often but rarely Eb, G#, or C#) and because it seems very weird to have the third (especially when it is the only instance of the third) as the lowest string from the perspective of using open tunings.

Also just a minor detail... in general, C# chords tend to be used in keys where E is sharpened (such as C# major which has 7 sharps in the key signature), so it might make a bit more sense (to me anyway) to label the low string as E# rather than F... but that's just me.

I thought it was a really weird tuning as well, but a cover of the song "Just the way you are" uses the same exact tuning, and i wanted to find a song in the same tuning that i could sort of mix with it