I'm looking for a good practice amp in the 5w-20w range. Preferably, I'm looking for a smaller amp. In the $20 to $100 (USD) Any suggestion is welcome. Thank you.
If you come to Cali, enjoy the weed!
vox mini3 is pretty nice. as is the microcube. they might be a little over $100, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Smaller amps don't sound better than big ones at lower volumes.

For that money the only things I'd consider would be a roland cube and a vox vt+.
Or you might get an unbranded guitar link and play on your computer with free amp sims - there's a sticky in the recording section on how to do that if you're up for that.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Find a used Peavey Vypyr 30 for $100.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Dave, I was looking into a mini cube, they have great reviews. Thanks man.

Luca, I know that about smaller amps lol my wife is always nagging about my stack being in the way haha so a smaller amp is more reasonable. I've looked into some sims online, seemed cool, I just dont have that type of hardware to hook up. Ill have to check at my local store though.

Offworld, I have been down the Vypyr road before, cool for what they are trying to go for, but I just thought it was terrible, my opinion though.
If you come to Cali, enjoy the weed!
Quote by Spambot_2
Smaller amps don't sound better than big ones at lower volumes.

True, but they do take up less room, which seems to be a concern for victor.

FWIW I think the mini3 (and I have the older version, there's a newer one out now, plus a mini5) sounds pretty decent, considering how small it is. When I tried the microcube (ages ago, again it was the older version) I had a similar impression.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by victor420
Luca, I know that about smaller amps lol my wife is always nagging about my stack being in the way haha so a smaller amp is more reasonable.
In this case a small amp is gonna be just the thing for you
Quote by victor420
I've looked into some sims online, seemed cool, I just dont have that type of hardware to hook up. Ill have to check at my local store though.
Unbranded guitar link go for €5 on amazon here, and for a bit more on ebay.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.