dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

4 ply is class, but **** you goddamn paper wasting scumlord
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
4 ply is just too much. A roll of 4play will last me like four normal shits for how much I use even though I over use by too much.
Quote by Wormholes
4 ply is just too much. A roll of 4play will last me like four normal shits for how much I use even though I over use by too much.

Learn how to wipe more efficiently. It's a useful skill and good for global climate change.
Scott or die.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Learn how to wipe more efficiently. It's a useful skill and good for global climate change.

And get poop on my fingers no thank u. I like to be able to pick up my pants before needing to wash my hands.
Quote by Wormholes
And get poop on my fingers no thank u. I like to be able to pick up my pants before needing to wash my hands.

True that. Half a roll in one massive scrunch. No shitty fingers for ME lol
Quote by MaxLees666
True that. Half a roll in one massive scrunch. No shitty fingers for ME lol

half a roll?!

u monster!
i wish i pooped money too
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
The white dog is here on a brand called "Page". Which I always buy as well.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Wormholes

fold, don't scrunch.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Asda's own brand, not the basic shit but the step up, semi-premium stuff has been scientifically proven as being the best toilet roll and also good value for money.

When I was buying it for myself though I'd just buy a load of cheap nasty shit because I'm literally wiping my arse on it and flushing it down the loo.
Quote by theguitarist
fold, don't scrunch.

The latter is easier though as I usually poop around 8am halfway through my coffee, but before the caffeine wakes me up.
Quote by WCPhils
Charmin Ultra Soft or GTFO

it's called cushelle over here now and our mascot is now a koala voiced by robert webb because his career is an absolute trainwreck of voice overs and shitty compilation programmes
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
it's called cushelle over here now and our mascot is now a koala voiced by robert webb because his career is an absolute trainwreck of voice overs and shitty compilation programmes

I know right. That Mitchell and Webb Look was probably my favourite sketch show they should totally do more.
Quote by Wormholes
The latter is easier though as I usually poop around 8am halfway through my coffee, but before the caffeine wakes me up.

killing the planet with your wastage, scrunchlord.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
fold, don't scrunch.

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Asda's own brand, not the basic shit but the step up, semi-premium stuff has been scientifically proven as being the best toilet roll and also good value for money.

When I was buying it for myself though I'd just buy a load of cheap nasty shit because I'm literally wiping my arse on it and flushing it down the loo.

Is this "shades"? Haha that's what I use. Luxury and value. Mmmm. And I always find cheap shit is LESS value for money cos you use more because its so thin and weak. Plus it can carpet burn your brown eye.
Last edited by MaxLees666 at Jan 14, 2015,
Quote by WCPhils
Charmin Ultra Soft or GTFO

150% agree with this post
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Feminine napkins are thicker and more absorbent and you can grip them like a man.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

literally no idea but I can tell how tight money is when the tp starts getting public bathroom tier
For those of us with a hairy arsecrack....

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Weaponized
literally no idea but I can tell how tight money is when the tp starts getting public bathroom tier

One time I was so out of money that I stole tp from my workplace
ever have to use 1 ply? it's jokes

UK tp is the worst they make out that the really good stuff is 'luxury' but really that's what should be standard.