I dont know to many metalhealds in person, but im curious if someone here has heard of this band? Been listening to them for years now. I thoroughly enjoy them
Been listening to them since 2004 or so. Started off with Chapter III, which is still one of favourites in whatever you want to classify that realm of black metal as.

Ever heard the song Angel Deformed by them? I got it on like Soulseek or something way back when, and it was labelled as being off of Chapter III, which it isn;t, nor is it on any album or any listing. Probably my favourite song I've heard by them, but I haven't heard anything they have or havent done since Serpents' Embrace.
I remember that band. From ages ago, when Nuclear Blast was promoting them in a way that seemed like they wanted to have a second Dimmu Borgir, so to speak.
Quote by StupidGenius11
Been listening to them since 2004 or so. Started off with Chapter III, which is still one of favourites in whatever you want to classify that realm of black metal as.

Ever heard the song Angel Deformed by them? I got it on like Soulseek or something way back when, and it was labelled as being off of Chapter III, which it isn;t, nor is it on any album or any listing. Probably my favourite song I've heard by them, but I haven't heard anything they have or havent done since Serpents' Embrace.

Ill check that song out! The album after Serpents is decent. But their lastest album from 2013 is a solid cd IMO
Quote by ibanezn00b5
Ill check that song out! The album after Serpents is decent. But their lastest album from 2013 is a solid cd IMO

PM me if you have any difficulty tracking it down. I don't think it's on YouTube, and it required a bit of Google-Fu for me to get a copy of it after I lost my original.