My strat is a Tony Smith brand.
It looks like an ibanez. 5 way switch, 1 tone, 1 volume knob..
Dont know much about the brand name,
But its an HSS strat. Suits me just fine,
But lacking the tone that i wanted.
I play on church, sometime classic/ pop/ punk rock, then blues.
My guitar does well in metal though.

The tele's brand is a Chord. Dont know where its from. But when i googled it, it says its from uk.
Well, i didnt try playing the tele yet though...

Im planning to change the tele pickups to sd little 59,
Is it a go? Or not?
Chord is really cheapo I think. I haven't tried them, but daphon pedals are sometimes rebranded as chord here in the UK.

I haven't heard of the brand of your MIJ strat, but if it's MIJ and reasonably recent I would guess it's better. But I could be wrong.

I wouldn't do the swap but that's just me.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It's a Chord. I'd avoid it.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
MIJ strats are great guitars. Around here they're not too common. I think you're making the right choice keeping it.