I've noticed my internal sarcasm detector has been a bit off lately. I can be sarcastic OK but I'm having trouble interpreting when people actually intend sarcasm. Not sure if spending too much time on the net...

So, Pit, help me recalibrate and churn out whatever withheld, festering, frustrated sarcasm you've got. I can take it. I am a man.

Please no comments about me being autistic because that is probably true and will mean I infer any future comments to that effect as meaning I am NOT autistic (yeah I'm asking for it now, hey?).

Anyway. Go for it.
Damn, whatever you say bro, I reeally need to stop joking about autism

Sorry (or am I not? Naaahhhh...right? Who knows if I even know...)
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jan 15, 2015,
Yeah, cuz this thread is worth the time of day.

(being sarky m8)
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Actually, I think the word you're looking for is banter.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
so you got out of bed today to make a thread on this website about how you can't detect sarcasm?
Seems like you have much to live for. you must have the most interesting life in the world.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Clearly the initial post you made was sarcastic and you actually don't wanna hear anything we have to say.
Quote by behind_you
dude just add to the end of everything and you're golden

Such an innovative use of memes, kappa.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by mind_meld
I've noticed my internal sarcasm detector has been a bit off lately. I can be sarcastic OK but I'm having trouble interpreting when people actually intend sarcasm.
Meaning this post is serious?

If so you are really good at this, I almost thought you were sarcastic.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
great thread.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Sarcasm is an artform. You must first learn the ways of irony, then you progress onto satire, and then and only then, can you begin to use sarcasm. The trick is to be as demeaning as possible.
Quote by Duffman123
Sarcasm is an artform. You must first learn the ways of irony, then you progress onto satire, and then and only then, can you begin to use sarcasm. The trick is to be as demeaning as possible.

Very helpful
Quote by Cianyx
lrn2bantz

came here to post this
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
came here to post this

came here to notice if other people had come here to claim their recognition of other peoples' comments that they themselves hold to be true.

i'm satisfied.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by sonic_hippy
protip, interpenetrate everything as a sarcasm

Whos interpenetrating the what now?

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak