Page 1 of 2
Well hi there ! I'm new to this forum !!! Just wondering should I hide my gender on YouTube , reasons .... Even though I'm 16 I still am not interested in sex and I've seen lots of sexual comments towards females which I would feel uncomfatable ( yeah I have mental issues don't laugh!) , also people may overrate my YouTube videos and that leads to loads of men giving hate comments , which I have seen , I just want to play and not have people hate me , I mean do you think I could hide my gender , I can easily hide in a baggy top and lean forward so you can't see my ... Bewbs , and just not point the camera at my face , yeah my face is the most kawaii give away , it's like big eyes and pouty lips and baby nose , the defenition of feminine , I just want to have fun and not be overrated then hated , then perved at lol , do you think I should hide my gender or just not bother putting videos on YouTube , or just show im a girl , I play bass btw , what would you do girls or guys if you were a girl in a parallel universe what would you do ? Thanks
yea men are pretty lame

be who you are and turn comments off if you dont want all the creepy old dudes on Youtube hitting on you
The chance that you will get to the popularity where you have multiple people commenting on the same video is very slim.

So what I'm saying is it really doesn't matter either way.
Last edited by ehbacon at Jan 15, 2015,
just disable the comments for your vide. no crêpes here.

EDIT: for fuck's sake auto-correct, creeps
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Jan 15, 2015,
I find it funny that you don't want people to comment on your appearance or your gender, yet you've just described what you look like in an effort to evoke a reaction.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I find it funny that you don't want people to comment on your appearance or your gender, yet you've just described what you look like in an effort to evoke a reaction.

This.

What's funny is that you want to discuss this, at length, with complete strangers. You want to discuss why you want to hide something so that you won't have to discuss the matter later with others if they happen to care what your gender is at all. You're engrossed in trying to control how others can and should perceive you. It's all defense for having no defense at all.

Edit: Also, you come across as a subtle multi. The need to tell us you're new (as if your join date doesn't give it away), keeping an unbalanced syntax to not be recognizable from earlier posts, and bringing up multiple topics (based on sexual themes) that seem to humor the sjw-crowd.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jan 15, 2015,
Quote by Zaphikh
This.

What's funny is that you want to discuss this, at length, with complete strangers. You want to discuss why you want to hide something so that you won't have to discuss the matter later with others if they happen to care what your gender is at all. You're engrossed in trying to control how others can and should perceive you. It's all defense for having no defense at all.

In 16 year old girl terms, this means "Don't comment on how I look, unless you think I'm hot because I'm too insecure to have any self-validation, so I need to get it from other people."
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 15, 2015,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
In 16 year old girl terms, this means "Don't comment on how I look, unless you think I'm hot because I'm too insecure to have any self-validation, so I need to get it from other people."

Precisely this.
Quote by Snozzlechacha
Well hi there ! I'm new to this forum !!! Just wondering should I hide my gender on YouTube , reasons .... Even though I'm 16 I still am not interested in sex and I've seen lots of sexual comments towards females which I would feel uncomfatable ( yeah I have mental issues don't laugh!) , also people may overrate my YouTube videos and that leads to loads of men giving hate comments , which I have seen , I just want to play and not have people hate me , I mean do you think I could hide my gender , I can easily hide in a baggy top and lean forward so you can't see my ... Bewbs , and just not point the camera at my face , yeah my face is the most kawaii give away , it's like big eyes and pouty lips and baby nose , the defenition of feminine , I just want to have fun and not be overrated then hated , then perved at lol , do you think I should hide my gender or just not bother putting videos on YouTube , or just show im a girl , I play bass btw , what would you do girls or guys if you were a girl in a parallel universe what would you do ? Thanks

post a picture of you and your..... bewbs so we can truly figure out what you should do
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
post a picture of you and your..... bewbs so we can truly figure out what you should do

Dude's probably a dude.
dude's can have boobs. I know from experience.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
dude's can have boobs. I know from experience.

like me ...

A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Snozzlechacha

ok so serious answer time. 99% of those sexist comments are just 15 year old nerds who cant get laid IRL. I wound't be bothered by them.

Also, are you any good at bass? could you share a video?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
ok so serious answer time. 99% of those sexist comments are just 15 year old nerds who cant get laid IRL. I wound't be bothered by them.

Also, are you any good at bass? could you share a video?

this, this, this and this.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I think some people are taking what I said the wrong way , I just wanted some advice on the matter , it's not like ive put up a picture of my face , I was briefly describing it to tell you why I don't want to put it on YouTube ( for the reason that there may be perverts on YouTube) , yeah you people are strangers but I thought this forum was for giving advice , like a counsellor for music , I wasn't boasting , I also have lots of flaws... Man hands , man butt , gap tooth , man boobs , also im not engrossed controlling others , I just don't like taking shit from people ive got enough shit in my life as it is .
Quote by Snozzlechacha
I think some people are taking what I said the wrong way , I just wanted some advice on the matter , it's not like ive put up a picture of my face , I was briefly describing it to tell you why I don't want to put it on YouTube ( for the reason that there may be perverts on YouTube) , yeah you people are strangers but I thought this forum was for giving advice , like a counsellor for music , I wasn't boasting , I also have lots of flaws... Man hands , man butt , gap tooth , man boobs , also im not engrossed controlling others , I just don't like taking shit from people ive got enough shit in my life as it is .

Multi confirmed.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Snozzlechacha

solution: pretend to be a drag queen, the thousands of perverts will turn into a handful.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Snozzlechacha

you'll only take shit from people if you choose to.
Why do you choose to be bothered by comments made by nerds over the internet?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

I don't want people thinking I'm hot that's the issues , I'm aséxual , and ****ing mentaly ****ed up , yeah Feel free to think I'm insecure cause I am , but mainly because I have no friends and some ****ed up schitzophrenic brain that never ****ing shuts up , so yes , I'm ****ing insecure , about everything cause somedays I think irrational things are gonna happen and I think everyone on the train is a rapist .
boy you came to the wrong forum. everyone here is worse than youtube commenters
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Snozzlechacha
I think some people are taking what I said the wrong way

That's impossible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_the_Author
Quote by Snozzlechacha
(for the reason that there may be perverts on YouTube)

...ah, gotcha; coming here makes sense then.

Quote by Snozzlechacha
yeah you people are strangers but I thought this forum was for giving advice , like a counsellor for music

You thought that? How is that thought conceivable without already being familiar with the culture of this forum? Nice diversion using the music counsellor metaphor, but The Pit isn't a place you find on accident.

lol.
Quote by Snozzlechacha
I don't want people thinking I'm hot that's the issues , I'm aséxual , and ****ing mentaly ****ed up , yeah Feel free to think I'm insecure cause I am , but mainly because I have no friends and some ****ed up schitzophrenic brain that never ****ing shuts up , so yes , I'm ****ing insecure , about everything cause somedays I think irrational things are gonna happen and I think everyone on the train is a rapist .

dat cringe...
^ TS also asked that in the recording forum, which I thought made sense 'cause it's about yt covers and lotsa people do that there.
I kinda thought it was spam after the first line...

Tho TS face the problem: get over it.
It's not like you can do anything about it, so go with it.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Zaphikh
That's impossible.

You thought that? How is that thought conceivable without already being familiar with the culture of this forum? Nice diversion using the music counsellor metaphor, but The Pit isn't a place you find on accident.

lol.

dat cringe...
yeah I'm new o this forum but I probably won't be going on again . Thanks I know I'm just a crazy person who you think is funny to laugh at ,
Quote by Snozzlechacha
I just want to play and not have people hate me
You renounced that desire when you decided you were gonna make youtube covers.
Quote by Snozzlechacha
Thanks I know I'm just a crazy person who you think is funny to laugh at ,
Yeah that's the right attitude keep at it and you'll be better!
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Snozzlechacha

Quote by Snozzlechacha
yeah I'm new o this forum but I probably won't be going on again . Thanks I know I'm just a crazy person who you think is funny to laugh at ,

Just in case you are actually serious I will take this post seriously. Poe's law and all that.

Honestly the comments I've already made have suggested the best advice anyone can give to you.

The issue isn't that people on youtube are perverts that can get away with it, the issue is obviously your perception of those people. You do want to control what people think, as you want people to like you. That's perfectly normal, but you cannot allow your desire to be liked to become a need. You have really, really low self-esteem, and so you get your own sense of worth from how many people like you. Rather than getting that validation from yourself in moderation, like a healthy and mindful individual does.

I'm not trying to make fun of you, I just got the impression I did based on what you've specifically said. And if you are getting counselling, your counsellor might've already said words to the same effect as what I've just said.

Have you been diagnosed by a doctor with Schizophrenia? Or did you diagnose yourself?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Snozzlechacha

run, run far and run fast, away from the weirdoes here who won't leave you alone, because, in time, they will become worse than the voices in your head.

Unless you can fit in with a bunch of weirdoes well enough, in which case... Welcome the semi-dysfunctional community that is the pit!
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Zaphikh
That's impossible.

lol.

dat cringe...

man now you've gone and ruined her day.....

My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Snozzlechacha

Holy red herring, Batman!

You'll be back. New name, new game, but you'll be back given enough time.
everyone in the Pit is crying about how the forums are dying but then you all act like this and its rly no surprise
thats a pretty weird thing to say when you yourself have made some dumb posts
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by GuitarGod_92
everyone in the Pit is crying about how the forums are dying but then you all act like this and its rly no surprise

Quote by Snozzlechacha
So people with boôbs are not allowed to join this thread? What a warm welcome to the forum x

It is a Multi. Don't worry, they don't have feelings.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
thats a pretty weird thing to say when you yourself have made some dumb posts

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart
Quote by GuitarGod_92

this

you (most of you at any rate) all fear change too much.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
this

**** change. I'm all about those bills
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by Pastafarian96
this

Page 1 of 2