A few months ago, I had to step away for here as I had some sudden family issues that had suddenly come center stage in my life, namely my mother had been diagnosed with cancer, and it had a rapid and terrible journey, to where she passed away shortly before Christmas.

I am now just making my way back here, and I'll be honest, my hearts not fully in this yet. But I still will try to help where I can. I'm sorry I missed JP's wonderful collaboration projects, but I'm sure there will be others. For those who I disappeared on without notice or warning, I apologize.

Best,

Sean
Condolences on your recent tragedy and good to see you back!

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Hey Sean,

I think I speak for everyone when I say welcome back, and condolences for your loss. If you need anything let us know.
"There are two styles of music. Good music and bad music." -Duke Ellington

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp
Sorry to hear that, that's awful
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My condolences Sean, i hope you get back on your feet as soon and as painless as possible. I lost a close friend to cancer a few years ago, when we were still teenagers, i can't imagine the loss of a family member.

Good to see you back though, it becomes very apparent when one of the regulars are gone.
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear about the circumstances that lead to your absence. Sometimes words are inadequate.

But then sometimes after stuff like that you crave some kind of normality.
So maybe what you need from me is something like...welcome back Sean
~Jokes man. Just trying for a smile.
Si
I'm having a difficult time formulating a response. Usually I find it easier to talk on the internet than in real life, but in this thread I'm finding the opposite to be true. Like 20T said, I feel like text isn't enough in these situations. Anyways, I'm glad you're back.