Im looking into electrical technologies music projects for a senior project in college. Basically just looking for ideas. However, I cant just do something like "build a pedal" because its more on the electronic side of the spectrum rather than electrical.

Does anything one have any ideas with like, renewable energy and music, or basically anything. Super vague I know but whatever.
Build a sustainable environment powered by guitarists windmilling. #bringbackwindmilling

4srs: Give us some more information about your interest and strengths in electrical thingies so we can come up with ideas.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jan 15, 2015,
Is it possible you could build a simple analogue synth??

I'm sorry but I don't understand the difference between electronic and electrical :p
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Build a light organ.

If it's analogue, get an audio feed through a few filters, into a transistor amp and out to LEDs.

If it has to be digital, program some filters onto a microcontroller and use the digital outputs to turn on the LEDs.
How about a wah pedal that is light dependent? It runs off solar energy and covering the panel changes the sound. A bit gimicky but...

Honestly, I'm doing my masters in electronic & electrical engineering now and I don't really know the difference between electrical and electronic. #learn2blag
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB