Page 1 of 2
Oh So There Was A Sad White Thread So Now There Has To Be A Sad Black Thread?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Oh So There Was A Sad White Thread So Now There Has To Be A Sad Black Thread?

That's what it means to have equal rights, you have to have as much sad music as every other race does

I can't think of any sad black boy music at this time, so I am claiming racism against white people.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by slipknot5678

Is this sadwhiteboy music or sadblackboy music?

I cry before and after sex. :'(

what about J Cole? sadwhiteboy or sadblackboy?

a cool thing i noticed about being biracial is that you can be both a #sadwhiteboy and a #sadblackboy ~!

Quote by deadsmileyface
get out

ty

Quote by Wormholes

Ugh.....maybe one of these days Lil Wayne will finally succeed in ODing on that codeine he loves so damn much

Quote by soundgarden1986

My shit
Last edited by bdof at Jan 15, 2015,
White people made blues so much better by their injection of feelings of oppression.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

How is there a Louis CK response for everything lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by MinterMan22
ty

lol. I could sense you didn't like me. And I know the post back then that did it followed by a profile review and going whoops....

Even though there was no bad context to it. Sorry about that, but yeah. You can stay salty if you want. Fine with me.
Quote by Fat Lard
lol. I could sense you didn't like me. And I know the post back then that did it followed by a profile review and going whoops....

Even though there was no bad context to it. Sorry about that, but yeah. You can stay salty if you want. Fine with me.

?

nah ur chill but **** eminem

Da dooiing dooiing dooiiiiing.

EDIT: As a longtime Eminem fan, I gotta say he epitomises what I just said about white people getting into black music. He couldn't rap about black struggle so instead he raps about raping his mom, killing his wife, and demans homosexuals. By the time Relapse came out, I'm not sure how people aren't tired of the horrorcore shtick.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Jan 15, 2015,
Quote by chrismendiola
I'm not sure how people aren't tired of the horrorcore shtick.

but cage

(i don't even know if he's released anything recently i just wanted a name-drop)
Quote by Dregen
but cage

(i don't even know if he's released anything recently i just wanted a name-drop)

Let's be honest, half the people who know who Cage is know him because they research Eminem.
ily minterman
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by MinterMan22
?

nah ur chill but **** eminem

ah geez im rtarded

my brain's deadweight im trying to get my head straight

thats the only full release I like by him though, it still sounds great today. Everything after that sucked though, yeah.

Eminen's not horrorcore. 666 Mafia is the only horrorcore group
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jan 15, 2015,
i dont really like any em past like half of the eminem show

granted ive barely listened to any after that but w/e

B.B. King - There Must Be a Better World Somewhere
Big Sean & Lupe Fiasco - Wait for Me
Cee Lo Green - **** You (Very catchy, but what a shit person and shit concept for a song)
Chris Brown - Say Goodbye
Frank Ocean - Swim Good
J. Cole - Lost Ones (Sad is debatable)
Kanye West - Street Lights (This album was jokes except for this song)
Kid Cudi - Soundtrack 2 My Life (Lol remember how Cudi was such a huge name and now he's nowhere to be found?)
Lupe Fiasco - Intruder Alert
Ne-Yo - So Sick
The Notorious B.I.G. - Suicidal Thoughts
Ray Charles - Drown In My Own Tears (It's not his song, I can't find the original but it was written by a black man, nonetheless)
2Pac - Dear Mama
Quote by slipknot5678
^overall good list. Except that is Cee Lo's worst song (and yeah shit person), Chris Brown mostly is bad but that song brings back memories so it can slide :'), and 808s is a good album not jokes.

The entire album is good for this thread.

I know one other solo Cee-Lo Green song, and it isn't sad, so, yeah. Chris Brown's first two albums were actually pretty good, but I like lame music, so butts.
Page 1 of 2