I'm looking to sell a Kawai classical guitar but can't seem to find any information on it! It's interior label says Kawai No. KG 200 BE and there is no exterior branding.
I've been searching high and low for some information on this exact one, but have come up empty. There arre some that are slightly similar....
Hoping to find someone that can shed some light on this old beauty. Naturally, if she's a valuable piece I'll hold on to it, but as I never play it, and have others, I wouldn't mind parting ways with it.
Thanks!
P.s. how do I attach a photo of it on here?
I had inquired to that site already. Unfortunately, he doesn't deal with any of the acoustics...
Can't find a damned thing.... I'm willing to bet, however..... Kawai is known for it's keyboard instruments, and I would imagine that they had a number of "brick and mortar" stores. It's always a good idea to offer a selection of instruments in such stores, so I'd be willing to bet that the company had a range of guitars made for their brand by one of the other major instrument manufacturers that were floating around Japan back then.

If so.... Good luck finding any information. You might try taking it to a reputable shop for an appraisal.