I am selling a guitar That worth £1000.00p Now So far I have it up for collect but I am thinking about using a delivery like ups , The guitar has a hard case but I am wondering should I still use card board and package it more , Does anyone recommend sending it by postage is it safe ? does anyone have experience in sending guitars by post that could advise me on what is best ?
Put the guitar in the hard case and put the whole thing in a cardboard box not to scratch the hard case, possibly with some styrofoam between the box and the hard case.

I have had a guitar shipped to me this way and it came out of the box just fine.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Guitars are shipped to stores all the time via post, so I'm sure you will be fine. Pour some packing peanuts (whatever they are called) in the bottom of a box, set the case in the box, then surround the case in them. Most I've had shipped where similarly and never a problem.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
If it's in the hard case I'd just take Spambot_2's advice of the case in a cardboard box just for a little more protection
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Dressing my steak with cum is just adding more protein to my steak.

Quote by Roc8995
The Hello Kitty Strat is the most metal guitar known to man.