Page 1 of 2
Eastwinn thread

It is a quiz.

'Infinity On High' / 'Folie à Deux' Era

These two albums, released one year after the other, marked an interesting time in Fall Out Boy's career. They'd just made their major label/mainstream debut with 'From Under the Cork Tree' and were eager to sustain that fame without falling under the pressures of big business. FOB were able to secure total creative control, an impressive feat that leaves weaker bands in the dust. If this is your answer, you're probably a strong-willed person, someone creative who knows how to hold their own. A true individual!

Infinity On High is my favourite FOB album so I guess that makes sense but I don't like Folie

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
"You walk into a party of strangers. What's your first move?

Grab a guitar and start jamming, you're the life of this bad boy afterall"

jfc

'From Under the Cork Tree' Era

'From Under the Cork Tree' is an important record in Fall Out Boy's career the same way 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' broke My Chemical Romance: It was the album that defined their sound, for a moment, and separated them from the rest of the young rock bands at the time. FUTCT boasts of "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" and "Dance, Dance," FOB's first radio tunes. If this is your answer, you're an intelligent youngin' and the world is your oyster! You're super talented and people are starting to learn that about you. Just don't let it go to your head, buddy!
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

'From Under the Cork Tree' is an important record in Fall Out Boy's career the same way 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' broke My Chemical Romance: It was the album that defined their sound, for a moment, and separated them from the rest of the young rock bands at the time. FUTCT boasts of "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" and "Dance, Dance," FOB's first radio tunes. If this is your answer, you're an intelligent youngin' and the world is your oyster! You're super talented and people are starting to learn that about you. Just don't let it go to your head, buddy!

Sounds about right.

Super cringey thread Lyle btw.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Someone has to keep the Pit alive with awful threads

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
'Take This to Your Grave' Era

'Take This to Your Grave' is Fall Out Boy's first official full-length. It was their transition from being guys in a living room to...guys in a living room with a real record. It's also the release that gave the world "Saturdays" and "Grand Theft Autumn," FOB's first truly great songs. It was a time of ultimate potential. If this is your answer, chances are you're a smart cookie, looking to find your way in this world. You're open to experimentation. You believe in yourself more than you used to. You're sitting pretty and comforting to be around. Good for you!

i also love eating ass!

Quote by EndTheRapture51

I'll give you that.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Bring back hbk4894 then.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
'What clothing item can you not live without?'

Stopped there and I won't be trying again
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
The only thing I know about this bird shit band, is sugar were going (pity), pete wentz dating punk rocker avril, and seeing and remembering this where the drummer pulled off "Future Breed Machine"s breakdown - Meshuggah briefly

http://youtu.be/jO0lCSEoUtg
I got stuck on question 2 because I only know one of the songs.
I got

From Under the Cork Tree' is an important record in Fall Out Boy's career the same way 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' broke My Chemical Romance: It was the album that defined their sound, for a moment, and separated them from the rest of the young rock bands at the time. FUTCT boasts of "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" and "Dance, Dance," FOB's first radio tunes. If this is your answer, you're an intelligent youngin' and the world is your oyster! You're super talented and people are starting to learn that about you. Just don't let it go to your head, buddy!

I actually love taking quizzes thank you for making this thread

I stopped listening to fall out boy after infinity on high. Not on purpose, I was just more into other music. Sugar we're goin down is like my ultimate middle skool nostalgia song
cat

These two albums, released one year after the other, marked an interesting time in Fall Out Boy's career. They'd just made their major label/mainstream debut with 'From Under the Cork Tree' and were eager to sustain that fame without falling under the pressures of big business. FOB were able to secure total creative control, an impressive feat that leaves weaker bands in the dust. If this is your answer, you're probably a strong-willed person, someone creative who knows how to hold their own. A true individual!

I like both of those albums.

Any band that has Elton John as God is fine by me.
Quote by Wormholes
I'm clicking all the options and it won't go to the next question

You have to click on the arrow
cat
Quote by guitarxo
You have to click on the arrow

Not doing anything, my answers won't stay selected. Guess I'm not a fall out boy
wow this was cringey as fvck

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Knowing absolutely nothing about Fall Out Boy, I got 'From Under the Cork Tree'. I am intelligent, super talented and world is my oyster
This shocked me and now my family is suing you because I'm dead from electrocution.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
It's like I have a Facebook again.

I'll take it, Infinity On High was its best album, after all.
ALL THE ERAS.

Idk I booked tickets for my friend and I to see them in October though.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I got the "Transhumanism" era where Fall Out Boy have been transformed into pure digital energy and all of their music comes in the form of meta-plasma injected intravenously.

Coo' I guess.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

i know this was targeted at a specific audience, but really... The only one of those i occasionally wear is a hoodie, so i guess i pick that one...

"'Infinity On High' / 'Folie à Deux' Era"
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
From Under the Cork Tree era, which has Dance Dance the best Fall Out Boy song
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

On that note, I don't think I've ever even heard FOB song.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Eastwinn
where is your boy tonight?

I hope he is a gentleman.
maybe he won't find out what i know
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You were the last good thing about this part of town

I'm still trying

(come home drunk to listen to FOB is the simplest of pleasures)

didn't do it. don't care.

just came here to say:

centuries is shit

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
brb reinventing the wheel to run myself over

'Infinity On High' / 'Folie à Deux' EraThese two albums, released one year after the other, marked an interesting time in Fall Out Boy's career. They'd just made their major label/mainstream debut with 'From Under the Cork Tree' and were eager to sustain that fame without falling under the pressures of big business. FOB were able to secure total creative control, an impressive feat that leaves weaker bands in the dust. If this is your answer, you're probably a strong-willed person, someone creative who knows how to hold their own. A true individual!

Yep pretty much.
i remember back in 2005 when you would get your butt KICKED for saying fall out boy sucked

Quote by MinterMan22
i remember back in 2005 when you would get your butt KICKED for saying fall out boy sucked

now, no one gives a shit either way! oh how times have changed
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Page 1 of 2