Returning ISIS fighters to get free jobs and therapy in.........Sweden!

Page 1 of 4
Brilliant.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jan 16, 2015,
Isn't that the same place that also gives serial killers free apartments or is that norway?
classless swedes

Quote by Wormholes
Isn't that the same place that also gives serial killers free apartments or is that norway?

Norway is pretty lax when it comes to murderers, especially sentencing. Still a pretty rad country from what i've read.
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Norway is pretty lax when it comes to murderers, especially sentencing. Still a pretty rad country from what i've read.

I'd say that 20 years away from freedom isn't exactly lax. If they're unlikely to return to prison, why waste money on keeping them locked up, just to suit some people's thirst for vengance?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
There goes my intentions to visit Sweden...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
You do realize that some of them think that going is a good idea, and don't realize their mistake until they see what's actually happening on the ground in IS controlled areas?

Alienating them when they return is probably only going to radicalize them more.

Obviously there are those that come back with bad intentions, but it's naive to assume all of them are coming back to cause problems.
Quote by sfaune92
I'd say that 20 years away from freedom isn't exactly lax. If they're unlikely to return to prison, why waste money on keeping them locked up, just to suit some people's thirst for vengance?

But then how will folks in the prison industry ever make a comfortable career? Who will all those therapists have to deal with now? Normal folk? Ugh... that's not as exciting as the TV dramas. All that schooling, all that training... just to realize that if you want to make real change, you've gotta deal with the same folks that you were trying to distance yourself from in adolescence - not the hideously wretched select few that are the sources for books, shows, and movies. Oh the ego involved in sincerely believing you can comprehend the mind of another (or that you can understand the mind of camera-famous killers).
Quote by Amuro Jay
I hope this works to de-radicalize people but I really feel like it won't be very effective.

I think it mostly will depend on their reason for returning. If they returned to cause trouble, no it probably won't do much. If they came back because they didn't like the experience, I don't see why they can't be helped.
Quote by daytripper75
You do realize that some of them think that going is a good idea, and don't realize their mistake until they see what's actually happening on the ground in IS controlled areas?

Alienating them when they return is probably only going to radicalize them more.

Obviously there are those that come back with bad intentions, but it's naive to assume all of them are coming back to cause problems.

Thank god the mods here actually have a good head on their shoulders.

Why would someone voluntarily leave ISIS to go to prison?

Isn't it the best passive solution just to make your country better just to prove how shitty a Muslim caliphate would be?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Thank god the mods here actually have a good head on their shoulders.

Why would someone voluntarily leave ISIS to go to prison?

Isn't it the best passive solution just to make your country better just to prove how shitty a Muslim caliphate would be?

Why are they leaving such a great country in the first place?
Quote by Drop -D
Why are they leaving such a great country in the first place?

Cause they don't know how good they have it. They think they feel alienated cause everyone is always hating on the muslims, but once they go to their "paradise" they quickly realize how shit it is there. In the netherlands we had a couple of them come back already saying how they hated it there. I think they are in jail though atm.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I feel like this is mostly a non-issue.

The entire project I predict will be a nonstarter and more or less fail due to a variety of reasons, and clearly will not have any legitimate impact on the considerable problem that is the growing IS organization.

Quote by snipelfritz

Read Hunting in the Shadows. The basic answer is no
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by daytripper75

Why the FUCK should they even be allowed back in to begin with? Anyone caught trying to come back should be shot in the face at the border.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Why the FUCK should they even be allowed back in to begin with? Anyone caught trying to come back should be shot in the face at the border.

Cause not everyone has killed someone there?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Trashtastic does it again.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Cause not everyone has killed someone there?

What difference does that make?

These are worthless POS that leech off of the benefits of an actual civilized society and then decides to show their gratitude by wanting to destroy/degrade it. They should be executed on principal.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
What difference does that make?

These are worthless POS that leech off of the benefits of an actual civilized society and then decides to show their gratitude by wanting to destroy/degrade it. They should be executed on principal.

I see that you are not part of our civilized society or else you wouldn't want to execute everyone. Executing people on principal is what China and Isis do, not civilized countries.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I see that you are not part of our civilized society or else you wouldn't want to execute everyone. Executing people on principal is what China and Isis do, not civilized countries.

lol China has a very sizeable muslim population. The last time they tried that shit they were all executed within a year. That's why they don't try that shit anymore.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
lol China has a very sizeable muslim population. The last time they tried that shit they were all executed within a year. That's why they don't try that shit anymore.

Thank you for proving my point. I wasn't talking about muslims in China, but about China itself. The chinese government and its laws are HORRIBLE.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Thank you for proving my point. I wasn't talking about muslims in China, but about China itself. The chinese government and its laws are HORRIBLE.

That's cool man. Have fun gettin blown up by all those ISIS lovers in the netherlands.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Zaphikh
Who will all those therapists have to deal with now? Normal folk?

seeing as less than 6% of psychologists work in prisons, yes.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Cause they don't know how good they have it. They think they feel alienated cause everyone is always hating on the muslims, but once they go to their "paradise" they quickly realize how shit it is there. In the netherlands we had a couple of them come back already saying how they hated it there. I think they are in jail though atm.

Some dude on Real Time made a really interesting argument along these lines. He thinks that since Muslims believe that the Koran is the divine word of god and that Islamic law is what creates a perfect society that the fact that so many Islamic nations are total shitholes compared to infidel nations really angers a lot of Muslims. If their law is perfect, why do their countries suck so hard?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's cool man. Have fun gettin blown up by all those ISIS lovers in the netherlands.

I am in favor of taking away their Dutch nationality and not letting them into Europe again (unless they get jailed). I think killing them would make us as bad as them. I personally would like to protect our liberal societies, but not by giving up what is essential to our society which is after all that we don't kill people who think different from us.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Jan 16, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
we don't kill people who think differently from us.

No such society has ever existed.

Edit: ...and if they've ever tried to come into existence, they're quickly wiped out by others who find them to be sitting ducks in a battlefield.
Quote by Zaphikh
No such society has ever existed.

Edit: ...and if they've ever tried to come into existence, they're quickly wiped out by others who find them to be sitting ducks in a battlefield.

Did I make a grammatical error? Cause ISIS does kill everyone that has different ideals?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Did I make a grammatical error? Cause ISIS does kill everyone that has different ideals?

Quote by Neo Evil11
but not by giving up what is essential to our society

What exactly is "our" society? The West? We've got a pretty extensive track record of imperialism and death under our belts. There's nothing rosy about white people.
Quote by Dreadnought
I feel like this is mostly a non-issue.

Right wing people getting worked up about a non-issue.

Well, I NEVER!

except their cute rosy cheeks when its cold

sorry my great-great-grandfather may or may not have contributed to bad things, and I'm sorry that makes me literally hitler by default.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Zaphikh
What exactly is "our" society? The West? We've got a pretty extensive track record of imperialism and death under our belts. There's nothing rosy about white people.

The **** does history have to do with our values now? And with the West i exclude the USA, cause they are not a civilized country.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
The **** does history have to do with our values now? And with the West i exclude the USA, cause they are not a civilized country.

Page 1 of 4