Page 1 of 2
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/13/seattle-dog-rides-bus-public-transit-park-black-lab_n_6463364.html?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000030

Seattle Dog Figures Out Buses, Starts Riding Solo to the Dog Park

You see, of the 120 million riders who used the system last year, one of them is actually a dog. Seattle's KOMO-TV reports the 2-year-old black Labrador mix, named Eclipse, has become a regular fixture on the city's D-Line after she figured out how to ride the bus alone to the dog park.

"All the bus drivers know her. She sits here just like a person does," fellow rider Tiona Rainwater told KOMO. "She makes everybody happy. How could you not love this thing?"

The dog's owner, Jeff Young, lives next to the stop. He said Eclipse sometimes hops on board without him if he's not yet finished smoking his cigarette when the bus arrives. The pup has become a regular on the route, riding three or four stops before exiting at her destination of choice. "I catch up with her at the dog park," Young explained.

Seattle isn't alone in having a streetwise dog. Stray dogs in Moscow, Russia, have learned to commute in and out of the city from the suburbs by riding the subway, even watching out for other dogs to make sure they exit at the correct stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQWo1ge-ZW4
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
This needs to be closed cause it is baiting. But I guess that is not how lolmnt works now is it?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I only now watch the vid. This is news? I thought it was about a dog driving the bus by itself, not a dog getting on the bus. You can train rabits that can do that.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I spent the summer riding Seattle's busses (that city has the worst public transportation system) and I never once saw Eclipse

omg neo ur so bitter
Last edited by USCENDONE BENE at Jan 16, 2015,
Lucky dog, she gets a free ride. Or if not she has a human to pay for her.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
ye saw this earlier, the dog is 2baws for this world makes me want a chocolate lab

@neo you're just salty cuz this proves dogs' intellectual superiority over cats

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Neo Evil11
I guess that is not how lolmnt works now is it?

You've gotta chill man. I haven't seen lolmnt post in a while now.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Rosa Barks*

*all credit goes to Le Edgy Memes for that one
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Rosa Barks*

*all credit goes to Le Edgy Memes for that one

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
@neo you're just salty cuz this proves dogs' intellectual superiority over cats

-Cat saves little baby
-Dog manages to get up and down 3 steps.

I know which animal I would prefer.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
-Cat saves little baby
-Dog manages to get up and down 3 steps.

I know which animal I would prefer.

while i was mostly teasing, dont make me look up all the instances of dogs saving human beings. i like both animals but cats just cant win in that department

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Neo Evil11
I only now watch the vid. This is news? I thought it was about a dog driving the bus by itself, not a dog getting on the bus. You can train rabits that can do that.

Quote by Neo Evil11
This needs to be closed cause it is baiting. But I guess that is not how lolmnt works now is it?

you what

also huffington post is marginally more acceptable than daily mail, so yeah.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Let me look up the instances in which cats have killed people and dogs have killed people. But yeah lets end this now before you get your ass handed to you even more. All I tried to argue in this thread was that 1) getting on a bus is not a great accomplishment 2) a thread about a cat saving a baby is closed yet a thread about a dog going on a bus is not.

^You can't close a thread cause I sourced the dailymail. It was on every news channel, that was just the quickest translation I could find. Also I don't see a difference between the blue names.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Jan 16, 2015,
hey man you can post that thread again fine if you use a better new source and avoid the furry baiting

EDit: ^yes I bloody well can.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
hey man you can post that thread again fine if you use a better new source and avoid the furry baiting

EDit: ^yes I bloody well can.

What furry baiting? It was at most baiting dog lovers.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
lel neo thinks this is some sort of debate

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by theguitarist
also huffington post is marginally more acceptable than daily mail, so yeah.

the video is also from the local news if that makes it better
Quote by Neo Evil11
What furry baiting? It was at most baiting dog lovers.

"Furry savior"

you must surely be aware by now that is enough to get a certain user to turn up.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
"Furry savior"

you must surely be aware by now that is enough to get a certain user to turn up.

Or do you have to say it three times.

Furry.
Furry...
Fur-snipelfritz has been banned forever and sent to the 7th circle of ban-hell. Love, LeGuitarist
Last edited by snipelfritz at Jan 16, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
I thought it was about a dog driving the bus by itself, not a dog getting on the bus.

Considering that the thread is called "Dog Figures Out How to Ride the Bus on Its Own" and not "Dog Figures Out How to Drive the Bus on Its Own" why would you think that?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Considering that the thread is called "Dog Figures Out How to Ride the Bus on Its Own" and not "Dog Figures Out How to Drive the Bus on Its Own" why would you think that?

Ride and drive are the same word in my native language. Sorry. You would say ride in the bus if you mean that you are a passenger.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Jan 16, 2015,
Why is this breaking news?? There's a cat in Japan that's been doing exactly this for years (cba to find link) and that didn't go viral. Fack the dog.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Why is this breaking news?? There's a cat in Japan that's been doing exactly this for years (cba to find link) and that didn't go viral. Fack the dog.

please refrain from fvcking the dog josh

ty
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
But how else am I supposed to remind it of its place in society?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Fack the dog.

Oh hello there Axel.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
you rub its nose in your poop or something

i dunno, i'm not a dog
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by theogonia777

Except the dog didn't figure it out on its own, it merely followed the training instilled by many repetitions of the same task performed in concert with its owner.

If the dog had never ridden a bus before and managed to figure this out, then I'd be impressed.

This aint shit.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Thrashtastic15
this is how unbearable you people are

This pun doesn't work in a dog thread.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Let me look up the instances in which cats have killed people and dogs have killed people. But yeah lets end this now before you get your ass handed to you even more. All I tried to argue in this thread was that 1) getting on a bus is not a great accomplishment 2) a thread about a cat saving a baby is closed yet a thread about a dog going on a bus is not.

^You can't close a thread cause I sourced the dailymail. It was on every news channel, that was just the quickest translation I could find. Also I don't see a difference between the blue names.

Nobody cares.
Quote by Magnumopus7001
Maybe we didn't evolve from monkeys... but from dogs.

We never did evolve from monkeys. lol.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
I just figured everybody in the Pit needed a happy thread. Didn't figure a dog riding a bus would cause this much controversy
Page 1 of 2