paid 12 bucks for the bundle on steam. i have never played civ in my life. my friends keep telling me its awesome

is it awesome?
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
paid 12 bucks for the bundle on steam. i have never played civ in my life. my friends keep telling me its awesome

is it awesome?

I rate this blog a 4/10
my highest played steam on game

and that was vanilla

now i have all the dlc and it's too overwhelming and i haven't played a single full game with it

****ing faith. what do.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

it is awesome.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Trowzaa
my highest played steam on game

and that was vanilla

now i have all the dlc and it's too overwhelming and i haven't played a single full game with it

****ing faith. what do.

seriously its a completely different game now
just played for 4 hours

still wondering how me, a huge empire of rome cant take on a ****ing city-state ive never even heard of
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
just played for 4 hours

still wondering how me, a huge empire of rome cant take on a ****ing city-state ive never even heard of

and which state would that be?
dont even know. i was trying to be dogs with Manila and some little city that starts with a k starts being a dick so i go at them with like 3 catapults and 4 warriors and they shred my dick in half

i just dont like how everyone spams rangers its too OP
pinga
is that ghandi glitch still in the game or did they patch it? where they used some sort of data type that reverted to zero if it's maxed was reached for his relationship status so if you became allies he would suddenly just nuke your entire civilization
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Oh shit, I used to play Civ 3 super hard in high school (I didn't have sex until college, if that's even necessary to say). I just got paid too. I think I might download 5. 4 was butts, but I've heard 5 was an improvement.

Did the new one (basically Alpha Centauri 2) come out yet/have good reviews.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
me and another ug dude (SSeargentSlayer) have been playing a game for months now lol I still don't 100% get some stuff but it is pretty fun! add me on steam if u want. ID = RPTrees
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
is that ghandi glitch still in the game or did they patch it? where they used some sort of data type that reverted to zero if it's maxed was reached for his relationship status so if you became allies he would suddenly just nuke your entire civilization

I've never heard that before.

There's still the glitch (which is intentional by now cos it's just funny) where he's nuke happy as **** cos his rating was meant to be the lowest possible yet they accidentally made it the highest possible.

Quote by snipelfritz
Oh shit, I used to play Civ 3 super hard in high school (I didn't have sex until college, if that's even necessary to say). I just got paid too. I think I might download 5. 4 was butts, but I've heard 5 was an improvement.

Did the new one (basically Alpha Centauri 2) come out yet/have good reviews.

Don't waste your time on Beyond Earth yet. I haven't heard great things, give it a few DLCs.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

God dammit guys, I was still trying to play enough WoW to justify downloading it last month.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
you can play beyond earth for free on steam today and tomorrow i think

i got to the second turn and my laptop crashed. went back to civ 5.
Quote by Diamond Dave
Civ2 is the best, used to crank that so hard. The turns play out too slowly for my liking in all the newer ones.

The Eternal War is pretty damn awesome.
Quote by Trowzaa
I've never heard that before.

There's still the glitch (which is intentional by now cos it's just funny) where he's nuke happy as **** cos his rating was meant to be the lowest possible yet they accidentally made it the highest possible.

that's probably what im thinking of
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
ill beat ur ass at civ anyday
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
nothing worse than trying to get a through like 10 tiles of thick forrest/jungle

and then when i finally get to the other side the japanese claim the ruin

**** YOU
pinga
do the barbs on the other side really concern you if theres a big ass forest in the way? let them be someone else's headache. at least until you get horsemen.

welp, im thoroughly ****ed in my game. i have four armies closing in on me and a fifth civ has joined the coalition against me. i have half the world on my dick because i annihilated germany. its not even my fault. they started it.
Quote by entity0009
Civ 5 is so shit compared to Civ 4.

Come at my opinion bros

I actually agree with this, I like Civ 4 a lot but never really got into 5

Also does anyone else enjoy playing against the AI on low difficulties, making loads of nuclear weapons and then nuking the world when your victory is at hand? It's oddly satisfying.
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Jan 17, 2015,
Quote by JackSaints
I actually agree with this, I like Civ 4 a lot but never really got into 5

Also does anyone else enjoy playing against the AI on low difficulties, making loads of nuclear weapons and then nuking the world when your victory is at hand? It's oddly satisfying.

Zulu Shaka Master Race! Those Impis have one of the best unit upgrades in the game. I still have three of them surviving through information era. I wonder if they can be upgraded up to XCOM squad.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
do the barbs on the other side really concern you if theres a big ass forest in the way? let them be someone else's headache. at least until you get horsemen.

welp, im thoroughly ****ed in my game. i have four armies closing in on me and a fifth civ has joined the coalition against me. i have half the world on my dick because i annihilated germany. its not even my fault. they started it.

i like pillagign shit and it gives you money

im currently at war with the incas and hong kong because i got bored of everybod being super nice so i started it. is there a way to change difficulty mid gane? its way too easy and i want to try out the hard mode
pinga
burg bought me civ 5 cuz he's a total bro and now i #rekt two barbarian camps and the egyptian dude told me he's afraid of me. is this good? should i show him i mean well by raping and pillaging across his lands?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo