There is a strong feeling to this, and I see it mainly as a study of that.

Your manipulation of words is fantastic ("us-less", "feillings") and shows good attention not only to the sounds of letters but the sounds they are commonly associated with.

I read the last three words with more space between them, but other than that there is nothing i can say.
Quote by doubtfulsalmon
There is a strong feeling to this, and I see it mainly as a study of that.

Your manipulation of words is fantastic ("us-less", "feillings") and shows good attention not only to the sounds of letters but the sounds they are commonly associated with.

thank you.

in all honesty, i was hoping you would comment on this. you're much more familiar with heavy experimentation and its techniques than i am. it feels good to know that i'm having some success with this new thing i'm trying.

I read the last three words with more space between them, but other than that there is nothing i can say.

i do as well, actually. i just didn't like how it looked formatting wise though. i'm going to spend some time tonight fiddling around, since i've had a little break from working on this. might just simply space it out more, and if it still doesn't look appealing to me, i might try something else.
Quote by Eccer
I somehow wish there was more to it...

i do as well

but I like the experimentation, although i'm having difficulties trying to interpret it. Overlooking the experimentation there is indeed at display, a strong feeling to it, like an computerized emotion.

this was pretty much an experiment with "extreme" portmanteau words. like, how well could i take this word, and then stretch it with various misspellings/punctuation and turn one word into three.

that being said, maybe the meaning is only relevant to me (in all actuality, i know a LOT of it is). that's ok. i don't usually write with an audience in mind, and something like this is one of those things. mainly, that's why i posted it here, because i thought it was weak. i wanted something outside of my own perception looking at this.

as far as being computerized... yeah. that's how the cycle goes- mechanical, coded (like my emotions, i suppose). except this one hasn't stopped yet. i could give you the story, but that would take another hilariously long post about something completely meaningless. those could maybe be the words in between, hah. but i don't think i'll ever do that.
Last edited by Dregen at Jan 26, 2015,
Don't worry about it man! I've done the same...what random shit can inspire us too, haha! I've even made a continuation of it, which is called kinosamtalen 2, story behind it is pretty meaninless too. Anyways, I don't think this is necessarily weak, but could have been improved upon maybe. But as is with art sometimes, it cannot be undone.