So me and my friend are restoring an old Yamaha pac we salvaged from our schools music room for a bit of fun. My friend has already fixed a crack in the headstock. I'm in charge of the body.

When stripping the body, I found that the holes for the bridge (its a vintage style if you hadn't guessed) are not drilled parallel to the pickguard, meaning the bridge is wonky.
https://www.icloud.com/wm/messagepart/image.jpeg?guid=messagepart%3ADeleted+Messages%2F1636-3&type=image%2Fjpeg&uniq=patrick2603&name=image.jpeg&proxyDest=p04-mailws&dsid=1188284245

Should I plug the holes with a match and some wood glue and re-drill them, or will it be alright? I have no idea how well this guitar stays in tune. Would this affect the tuning, especially with tremolo use?

Thanks
You need to host the picture somewhere public like Photobucket, otherwise we can't view it.

It really depends how wonky the holes are. If they're only out by a millimeter or two, you can compensate for that with your intonation adjustment and it should be okay. Also reference the bridge against the neck - it should be parallel to the nut and fret wire, not necessarily to the pickguard. There's always a chance that your pickguard and neck pocket are actually off instead.
Quote by -MintSauce-
You need to host the picture somewhere public like Photobucket, otherwise we can't view it.

It really depends how wonky the holes are. If they're only out by a millimeter or two, you can compensate for that with your intonation adjustment and it should be okay. Also reference the bridge against the neck - it should be parallel to the nut and fret wire, not necessarily to the pickguard. There's always a chance that your pickguard and neck pocket are actually off instead.

Sorry about the photo, I did it with photobucket hope it works.

If you can see it, you can see that the holes are not drilled parallel to the cavity, the neck, the nut and practically everything. I can push the saddles across so they line up, but I don't think this would work when whammying. I am I wrong?

if it is slightly angled it is done for intonation reasons and shouldn't effect where the trem returns to when used