hello guys

i have a mustang 2 V 2 amp

im using a usb cable to connect it to the computer as a read somewhere ,

but the my pc is saying that there is no recording device , so must i put a mic ?
i mran , cant i recordt directly from the amp to the computer using usb ?
You probably just don't have the proper driver for the amp. If you go on the Fender website and find the amp you should be able to download it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You'll need recording software as well, you can try Audacity (free), you have to install drivers from the amp, then connect amp and in Audacity point to the right interface, your newly installed driver will popup in there.
Quote by sayed.alghilan
i didnt get any cd's with the amp guys , what driver should i look for ?

Like I said, go to the page on the Fender website for your amp and they will have the driver you need there.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
1. get asio4all
2. make sure your pc does recognize your amp as an interface (control panel -> sound. make sure via right click that disabled devices are shown too)
3. go to your DAW's device options and select ASIO
4. go to the asio driver preferences and make sure that the amp (it should just say "usb device" or something similiar) is enabled

I can give you more a detailed explanation if you tell me what OS and DAW you are using.