Page 1 of 2
I think she misunderstand when someone told her she could leave it at the fire station
This is women.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Burn baby burn!

BRB going to hell
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
>"22-year-old Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier"

is that her LARPing name or sth?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Jan 17, 2015,
Why did she have to kill it? Did she not have enough of a brain to just drop it off at a police/fire station? Ughh.

Quote by Wormholes
This bitch better get life in prison.
That's hardly the worse you can wish for. You could wish for her to be sentenced to death by slow oven roasting. Not that that's something I'd wish for, though.

Quote by SGstriker
Burn baby burn!

BRB going to hell
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

That's hardly the worse you can wish for. You could wish for her to be sentenced to death by slow oven roasting. Not that that's something I'd wish for, though.

People who commit these types of crimes have an exceptionally hard time in prison...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Why did she have to kill it? Did she not have enough of a brain to just drop it off at a police/fire station? Ughh.

I wonder if drugs were involved when it happened. Killing a baby is crazy enough, but setting it on fire in public is just ridiculous.
Somebody rip that bitch's toenails out.

$500,000 bail? a woman (especially one with such a ghetto name) who sets her infant child in fire in the middle of the street doesn't know enough people to collectively pool $500,000
Quote by Cianyx
>"22-year-old Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier"

is that her LARPing name or sth?

the dash don't be silent!
This is messed up, but to be honest any abortion is pretty messed up if you think about it.
<Flame shield activated>
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Pastafarian96
Somebody rip that bitch's toenails out.

$500,000 bail? a woman (especially one with such a ghetto name) who sets her infant child in fire in the middle of the street doesn't know enough people to collectively pool $500,000

Correct, so she'll remain in custody until her trial.

Which I'm sure will be very short.

Unless it's very long, due to "not guilty by reasons of insanity" or some such defense.
Last edited by Nickpocalypse at Jan 18, 2015,
Quote by Wormholes
lel black people and their stupid names.

go **** yourself

Quote by Joshua Garcia

She burned it in the middle of the road dude, you misunderstand her intentions
This has nothing to do with abortion. Once it's out, it's legally a person. This is straight up murder. Some will immediately say "but abortion is murder!". Theres a worlds difference between chemically rejecting a lump of unconscious cells, and setting a living creature on fire. Anyone who can't see this has some mental issues of their own.
"Kill it, kill it with fire!"

Maybe it was the Satan's baby or something. If not then she's definetely got some really big issues. I mean, you don't just set people on fire. Especially babies. And I mean, imagine how much screaming and crying he or she must've been doing before they finally died.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Schecter Damien Platinum FR
Yamaha FG700S (Acoustic)
Peavey Vypyr
Fender Mustang I
Out of all the dark comments I've seen on this, I'm surprised nobody posted this song yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5eFk5x0o44

Anyway, yeah, she needs to stay in jail for life. Or face death by fire so she knows what it feels like. If only the justice system worked that way.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
Out of all the dark comments I've seen on this, I'm surprised nobody posted this song yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5eFk5x0o44

Anyway, yeah, she needs to stay in jail for life. Or face death by fire so she knows what it feels like. If only the justice system worked that way.

I was literally just posting this. Damn you all to hell...

Also, postpartum depression does weird things to mothers. An ex of mine's mother had it pretty bad. She used to hallucinate crows pecking at her daughter's eyes. God knows how we ended up discussing my ex's infancy though...
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Last edited by vulgarmachine at Jan 18, 2015,
> Hyphernkemberly
> doused her newborn baby with a flammable liquid then set the child on fire in the middle of a road
> “It just puts life into perspective,” says Dave Joseph

is this real life?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
> Hyphernkemberly
> doused her newborn baby with a flammable liquid then set the child on fire in the middle of a road
> “It just puts life into perspective,” says Dave Joseph

is this real life?

is this just fantasy?

OT: In all honesty, I'm beginning to doubt the reality of many of these fringe horror stories. Maybe it's just me not wanting to believe them to be true.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jan 18, 2015,
This can't be real. That name is far too ridiculous.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by GFraser
This has nothing to do with abortion. Once it's out, it's legally a person. This is straight up murder. Some will immediately say "but abortion is murder!". Theres a worlds difference between chemically rejecting a lump of unconscious cells, and setting a living creature on fire. Anyone who can't see this has some mental issues of their own.

But it's not a black and white issue, if it was we wouldn't even have to debate it's legality anymore
cat
This is so ****ed up. Why didnt she just throw it off a cliff or run over it or something?

As mad as I am about this, however, its pretty ****ed up that you guys just believe whatever the media tells you UNQUESTIONINGLY. Ever heard of INNOCENT BEFORE GIILTY DUMBASSES
That town is like 20 minutes from me...damn, so jacked up
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Some people need to check their privilege.

Yeah man. All babies burn the same color.

Edit: jfc what is wrong with me?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Last edited by SGstriker at Jan 18, 2015,
Quote by SGstriker
Yeah man. All babies burn the same color.

Edit: jfc what is wrong with me?

she told the cop she was burning dog poop
Page 1 of 2