Page 1 of 3
Hey guys its the latest dog thread.

OK here's some guidelines

1. U can't get addicted to dogs
2. Don't pat them if u don't know them without asking or they may bite u
3. Pat them bc it makes them happy and makes u happy
4. U can eat dog food but it tastes gross also don't be a dick and save some for your dog lol like wtf imagine if he stole all ur snickers bars what a loser u know so be nice about it ye

OK now we can discuss all things about dogs hmu about your fave type of dog and how to find a new dog dealer (I like to get mine at the pound if you get the ol lingo) and the sort of fun experiences u can have with ur dog (like going to the park or smth) also maybe we can have a dog meet up in future where we all bring dogs and hang out together ye

Dog thread.

Can we keep the crappy memes out thx only good ones of like animals in zany situations k koo

Last edited by Spaztikko at Jan 19, 2015,

That's my mom's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Nuxhall
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Jan 19, 2015,
Dank dog dude. Look at the hairsss on that thing.

This is me after getting a shot at the vet
Woah egraham and dread both posted in here but they don't exist shit bo this is weirder than dogs that ate bees

Now they did wtf man I'm so high rn because I'm patting a dog and that makes good feelings or smth
Last edited by Spaztikko at Jan 19, 2015,
I exist ;_;

That poor dog ;____;
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Dude it was so weird, it said both of you had posted but your posts didn't show up. Freaky.

My dog was put down bc family was too lazy to train it properly so it fully bit this chick just a little as nobody walked it enough or had it controlled bar me
Quote by Spaztikko
Woah egraham and dread both posted in here but they don't exist shit bo this is weirder than dogs that ate bees

I don't know wtf you're saying m8 but did you even LOOK at my cute ass dog you mook
My God, it's full of stars!
I adore big/medium size dogs. I cant fukn stand small yappy dogs. I have a dachsund and he's the most annoying little fuker on the planet. Used to have a 3-legged dachsund named oscar. He was the best though since he was a rescue dog. Guy would run around all day like it was his job. Happiest dog ever.

But this new little dickhead, Jack, is too dumb. He just isn't a very smart dog, and hes consistently jumping trying to bite me shirt.

In the future i really want either a Alaskan Malamute or a medium sized husky mix. Like one of these (pomsky)

I also want a Doberman. They are like the secret agents of dogs. I'd name it Houndoom.

Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Meet my dog Balki. Some fax aboot my dog:

- He is my best buddy.
- We feed him food meant for humans.
- He's very obedient and loyal.
- He's very friendly towards other dogs, cats, and humans.
- His favourite activity is playing. Just having water or a delicious meal is enough to get him in the mood to play.
- He normally walks without a leash, but never poses an issue.
- He likes to rest his head on other people, but only if you let him- he respects personal space.
- He is a West Highland Terrier, but very big for his type.
- Afraid of my basement.
- Very much enjoys being rubbed at the lower back.
- Loves to sit atop the couch and watch the world from behind the window.
Free Ali
Ok, let me try this again.

Is THIS a dog?

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Dreadnought
I don't know wtf you're saying m8 but did you even LOOK at my cute ass dog you mook

M8 he's cute as tits I was fully like "awww" IRL when I saw it

U exist and I'm proud of u doing so yeah +1 but my nets real acrewwy and posts are out of order and taking minutes to appear and stuff I don't even know
Quote by Acϵ♠
I adore big/medium size dogs. I cant fukn stand small yappy dogs. I have a dachsund and he's the most annoying little fuker on the planet. Used to have a 3-legged dachsund named oscar. He was the best though since he was a rescue dog. Guy would run around all day like it was his job. Happiest dog ever.

But this new little dickhead, Jack, is too dumb. He just isn't a very smart dog, and hes consistently jumping trying to bite me shirt.

In the future i really want either a Alaskan Malamute or a medium sized husky mix. Like one of these (pomsky)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/05/10/8f0510c2b516fa2eff2e5d4599e1be56.jpg[/IMG

I also want a Doberman. They are like the secret agents of dogs. I'd name it Houndoom.

http://www.dogloverstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/doberman-pinscher_04_lg.jpg[/IMG
STಠ_ಠ
German Shepard's are cool I guess. Not really a fan of long hired dogs and the only Shepard I knew kinda well had a shock collar on most of its life, so it fully ****ed their barking thing and it never wanted to cuddle or anything.

Pretty shit tbh.

Really want a staffy though. Basically the latest on the list of "dog breeds that will eat your babies" senaationalist witchhunt train.

Terrifying.
Quote by Acϵ♠

Please for the love of god don't clip it's ears to a point, it's really cruel. Removing the tail is too but that isn't completely aesthetic, Doberman Pinschers have very thin, whip-like tails and are very easily damaged by them wagging them into things like furniture.
Gold Retriever (RIP)

Beagle mix (old guy/never got over golden Bub dying)
Border Collie mix (Toby-toast, plays dumb/likes to put things in mouth, but secretly smart)
Rottweiler mix (Roxy, the alpha female, likes belly rubs)
I hate dogs. I hate cats. I hate pets in general.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Pastafarian96
Please for the love of god don't clip it's ears to a point, it's really cruel. Removing the tail is too but that isn't completely aesthetic, Doberman Pinschers have very thin, whip-like tails and are very easily damaged by them wagging them into things like furniture.

definitely gonna have the ears clipped. does it **** their hearing up? then it's no crueler than spaying/neutering. Dobies still do look good with unclipped ears. I'd probably not care what the ears look like if the temperament of the dog was right.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
definitely gonna have the ears clipped. does it **** their hearing up? then it's no crueler than spaying/neutering. Dobies still do look good with unclipped ears. I'd probably not care what the ears look like if the temperament of the dog was right.

It doesn't hurt their hearing but it's like losing any extremity, it never stops hurting completely and the clipped ear ones are usually less sociable due to the tension from the pain. Not to mention if the Doberman gets in a fight, dogs go for the ears if they can't get anywhere else and I've seen cropped dobies get bitten on the ears and lose it at everything, including the owner.
my bud from high school had this golden doodle that never did any of that constant panting/licking/sniffing/attention-seeking bullshit ever so he was p chill guy literally just sat around with us like he was some 90 year old golden retriever just too lethargic to give a single shit in the body of a cute little puppy while we skipped school and ate donuts like savages playing old arcade games and shit i miss that dog (ok not really but it was my fav dog for sure)~~

Dogs are cool. I want a dog, but I work full-time and I don't want to leave a dog home alone all day.

My sister has a labradoodle. Funny thing is that he's a hypoallergenic dog, but is allergic to dust mites and cats and bunnies and stuff himself.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Dogs are cool. I want a dog, but I work full-time and I don't want to leave a dog home alone all day.

My sister has a labradoodle. Funny thing is that he's a hypoallergenic dog, but is allergic to dust mites and cats and bunnies and stuff himself.

Dude have you considered getting TWO dogs like that way they get to hang out and stuff and you get TWO DOGS like you can't lose honestly
Hi, I like this thread. we have this kind of dog at home(Springer Spaniel).

Sadly he is already 15(human years) and going on deaf, blind on one eye and always itchy (3 different vets don't know whats wrong with him)
We are comtemplation putting it down, but seeing as he's been a part of the family for 15 years, the decision isn't easily made.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Jan 19, 2015,
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
We are comtemplation putting it down, but seeing as he's been a part of the family for 15 years, the decision isn't easily made.

My mum never puts dogs down if she can help anymore, it really pisses me off. Like my Kelpie that got put down just before Christmas, I was so happy when she took her to the vet and the vet took one look at her and said that we had to put her down. My mum was sad, I was happy that I didn't have to watch my favourite dog of 8 years suffer horrendously anymore.
Quote by Pastafarian96
It doesn't hurt their hearing but it's like losing any extremity, it never stops hurting completely and the clipped ear ones are usually less sociable due to the tension from the pain. Not to mention if the Doberman gets in a fight, dogs go for the ears if they can't get anywhere else and I've seen cropped dobies get bitten on the ears and lose it at everything, including the owner.

why would my dog get in a fight lol? this isn't some street mongrel id be raising

other breeds i would like:

swedish vallhund
rottweiler
pitbull
kuvasz
viszla
great pyrenees
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Last edited by Acϵ♠ at Jan 19, 2015,
Aw ye dogs are the shit

St bernards hmu

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jan 19, 2015,
Quote by Xiaoxi
I hate dogs. I hate cats. I hate pets in general.

What the hell kind of a monster are you?
My name is TwinkyFist because... well...you know...
I usually don't like small dogs but if I'm ever able to get any I definitely want a puggle.

Page 1 of 3