Codella Guitars* has introduced a nifty tremolo stabilizer that seemingly keeps the bridge flat and the strings in tune under most circumstances- even downtuning or breaking a string has no effect on the tuning of the other strings. I'm no whammy warrior, and I don't have many guitars with trems, but I know that those issues can be...headache inducing.

Especially for amateurs like me.

For all I know, this could be the latest version of the same ol' thang by someone else, but it is new to me. So I thought I'd share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePakJ9VVWs&sns=em

* very nice axes, BTW
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
It's basically a knock off of the Tremol-no, but much more time consuming to install.

Took me 5-10 minutes to install my Tremol-no and all I needed was a screwdriver and an Allen wrench.
I don't know that one other than by name, so correct me if I'm wrong: I was under the expression that the Tremel-no prevented you from using the tremolo when it was installed.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Good to know, thanks!

had a tremsetter on my Strat Plus and honestly hated it. yes it helped return the bridge to the same place but it also got in the way of using the bar at times. took it off and was happier. personally I've found that just taking the time to learn to use the trem was better. I prefer to keep mine floating if there is a kink at the nut then usually a quick pull up swill solve the issue. I keep my strats in the same tuning so that isn't an issue for me.