Reddit: TIFU by reading my wife's text messages. She's cheating on me

Page 1 of 2
OK! Im ready for tldr and "this is stupid" stuff but if you are not sleepy and wanna read something exciting here is a TIFU post that went HUGE yesterday. 3 Threads 18k upvotes total with over 15k comments.

A guy reads his wifes text messages and learns he is getting cheated on. Hires a private inspector and sends real time updates of results on reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2snn0q/tifu_by_reading_my_wifes_text_messages_shes/

edit: also didnt add this one to reddit thread because this is something more than reddit now! A moral question & discussion, and well things.
Last edited by arcanom at Jan 19, 2015,
Quote by Wormholes
what the hell is tifu? Kids and their acronyms these days..

Today I ****ed up.

thats the name of subreddit so I didnt care to write it in full sorry.
Quote by Weaponized
I think it's fake but who knows. If it's not, this guy needs to chill

Idk man, its a self post. No one puts this big effort to a self post, which u dont get a single karma from. Sounds pretty realistic.
Quote by arcanom
Idk man, its a self post. No one puts this big effort to a self post, which u dont get a single karma from. Sounds pretty realistic.

Yeah, never mind. Why would anyone lie on the internet? For 0 internet points? What ? I was crazy to doubt
Quote by Weaponized
Yeah, never mind. Why would anyone lie on the internet? For 0 internet points? What ? I was crazy to doubt

I didnt say its real. Its realistic. The bullshit we watch on series and movies everyday is ok but a guy writing a story online is not? If its fake, then its well spent minutes on reading fiction. If not thats a bonus which we will never know...
This is saucy. At least he got a prenup.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by arcanom
I didnt say its real. Its realistic. The bullshit we watch on series and movies everyday is ok but a guy writing a story online is not? If its fake, then its well spent minutes on reading fiction. If not thats a bonus which we will never know...

You're crazy man
Burn all cheaters.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Fat Lard
Id hope its not real. Cba to google it, but this reminds me of the "smiling lady with the orange" reddit post (lol got goosebumps just typing that)

EDIT: Fk it... prepare to shit yourselves

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/10nadn/i_am_a_grown_logical_man_crying_tears_of_horror

Not even scary
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Not even scary

generation after generation thing really slowed down the story... I kinda lost interest
Quote by ErikLensherr
Not even scary

Can I please sleep with you tonight

^yeah it did lose steam from the beginning, but still was pretty creative/interactive
Quote by Fat Lard

Sorry I like you more as a friend
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ErikLensherr
Sorry I like you more as a friend

Nice. #siqbantz # #AFriendInNeed #LiterallyFellIntoTheFriendZone
Free Ali
Quote by Fat Lard

^yeah it did lose steam from the beginning, but still was pretty creative/interactive

there was this story at nosleep where a girl finds some hidden mental records about a convict who later got executed. I'll try to find it...

ok here it is: Get ready to shit your pants. http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/v930i/i_found_some_old_documents_at_work_that_reveal/
If I wanted to look at reddit I would go on reddit. There's a reason I post here and not there.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
If I wanted to look at reddit I would go on reddit. There's a reason I post here and not there.

I agree. Hence we should not post anything but self posts and original content. Remove link compability from forums because we would already be there if we wanted to...
reading through some of that i can only say that if there was ever someone that deserves to be cheated on, its that guy
Quote by GuitarGod_92
reading through some of that i can only say that if there was ever someone that deserves to be cheated on, its that guy

I think his bro is even worse... Forgiving his bitch wife. Wow.
Quote by arcanom
there was this story at nosleep where a girl finds some hidden mental records about a convict who later got executed. I'll try to find it...

ok here it is: Get ready to shit your pants. http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/v930i/i_found_some_old_documents_at_work_that_reveal/

Oh damn, that was a good one.........

The descript was FKED, and I liked the impersonal doc note/vibe to it. Kinda felt it was a bit of stretch at times and shoulda done away with the mentioning of yellow theme (kinda baby's the reader )

Do you ever go on Glitch_in_the_matrix? Theyre not as scary as they are unsettling/nerve-racking, like a psych horror : horror as Glitch : NoSleep.

This one fks me:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/1gmhl5/still_freaks_me_out_to_this_day_and_ive_never/
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jan 19, 2015,
Btw, if this saga ends with him kicking her out and her having to go live with her auntie and uncle in Bel-Air my fucking head is going to actually explode.
#DTWD
Page 1 of 2