Page 1 of 3
"It's true what they say, you give a man a fish you feed him for the day, but you give a man a cow and he can eat for a month maybe more." - Hilary Banks

Quote by Pastafarian96
'A mind is like a parachute, it won't work unless it is open' - Frank Vincent Zappa

>Frank Zappa
>wise
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
"This is water" - David Foster Wallace.

I know this is out of context so it won't make sense, it's out of a commencement speech by a writer I love. He uses an allegory at the start about fish not knowing what water is. His point is that sometimes the most obvious, seemingly dumbest truths that surround us all the time are the hardest to grasp.
Check da sig, yo

It means "go be a goddamn adventurer"
My God, it's full of stars!
"But quotations and aphorisms are generally just verbal Christmas presents; enticingly done up in pretty paper and ribbons, but once you get them open they generally turn out to be just socks."

- Tom Holt
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
"No limit to my money I should get a tank,
They walk me through the back* entering the bank"

~Troy Ave
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jan 20, 2015,
"three minutes and all ye are fallen"

~ryan getzlaf

Quote by theogonia777
>Frank Zappa
>wise

Now in paperback: The Best of Pastafarian96: Straight Up Recall!
featuring:
- strange quotes
- drunken ramblings
- sheer ignorance
- delusional philosophy
- and many, many more!

order now and receive a copy for a friend!
Read the entire book and we'll refund your postage because we know we've wasted your time!
Quote by icanhasgodmode
Don't believe every quote you see on the internet
- Abraham Lincoln

nah man that was definitely oscar wilde

Quote by Pastafarian96
Now in paperback: The Best of Pastafarian96: Straight Up Recall!
featuring:
- strange quotes
- drunken ramblings
- sheer ignorance
- delusional philosophy
- and many, many more!

order now and receive a copy for a friend!
Read the entire book and we'll refund your postage because we know we've wasted your time!

4/10 would consider reading a review
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Sig.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by theogonia777
4/10 would consider reading a review

I'm offended by the fact that you gave the thought of reading a review of that book a positive rating, you really would be better off warning people away from it, don't you think?
"Don't fear failure. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail."
-Bruce Lee

Makes me feel better when I fail, anyway.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
"Don't fear failure. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail."
-Bruce Lee

Makes me feel better when I fail, anyway.

It's a great quote. And it comes from a guy who would often repeat shots five, ten, and twenty times because he kept failing, yet is still an undeniable master at his craft.
you know nothing. hell is only a word... reality is much, much worse.
let me show you.

i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by ErikLensherr
When you're munchin' a butt luncheon you may run into a surprise but be wise; don't panic it's all organic

RT
Free Ali
"Smoke weed everyday." -Snoop Dogg

not really. I used to have a few, but now I've forgotten them.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. Basically, it's made up of two separate words — "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
- Jack Handey
Three:

"I am a human being, and as such all things human are of interest to me." Roman poet Terentius ("Terrence").

"Faith is an unsupported belief in the unlikely." Betrand Russell.

"What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neumann.
Quote by Pastafarian96
A better one.

"... go to work on you with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch ..." - Maynard Boyle.

imma get medieval on your ass

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
"**** you, TS" - pretty much anyone who's ever posted here
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Epicurus - “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

Not sure what the context was, but it's helped me not make dumb impulse purchases and appreciate what I have.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jan 20, 2015,
"No sonofabitch ever won a war by dying for his country, he won the war by making the other poor bastard die for his!" General George S. Patton
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Last edited by damskippy at Jan 20, 2015,
"a man who cant share his habits is a man who needs to quit 'em"- Roland Deschain
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Freedom isn't free, it costs folks like you and me...

...buck o' five.
"Hey kid. You wanna cigarette?"

"No thanks! I/m already hooked on Fonicks!"

"Now I am become Death, destroyer of worlds" -J. Robert Oppenheimer, inventor of the atomic bomb, after the first nuclear test-detonation.

Oppenheimer's partner, Kenneth Bainbridge, replied "Now we're all sons of bitches"

"I'd like to pledge my allegiance to something more than a flag or a piece of land"-showbread.
"The government should legalize weed, taxit, and give the money to NASA. Then NASA inspires kids to explore the universe and weed does the same fore adults"-Carl Sagan
actually, i wanna change mine to:

"never ask of anyone anything that you are not willing to do yourself."

im not sure where i heard that but it always stuck with me.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
"Self perception is an illusion of the ego, it can not be trusted to see what is in fact real" - Someone

"Not trying to be arrogant, but if I walked down the street and a girl saw me, she might take a look back because maybe I'm good-looking, right?" - Justin Bieber
Quote by JustRooster
Epicurus - “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

Not sure what the context was, but it's helped me not make dumb impulse purchases and appreciate what I have.

I think I can only really appreciate the second part. Epicurus was the kind of mofo who said stuff like

When confronted by evil the soul is weak, but not when faced with good; for pleasures make the soul secure but pains ruin it.

I'm not sure about this but I think he was one of the Greeks who went "Sitting on your butt all day is better than putting in effort for anything" so him going "Don't desire what you don't have" kinda deserves one or two eyebrows to go up haha.
"don't be silly, wrap your willy"
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 3