Hello, I've been playing guitar for a little over a year now and I have to do a school project where I interview people in a certain profession about certain things related to the career we have selected. The career I chose was guitar player for a band so I didn't really have any other ideas where to go to ask stuff except here. If someone could please answer these questions I have here I'd really appreciate it. So basically, if anybody in a rock band could help me out I'd be grateful. Sorry if this is a weird post or the wrong place to post this, I'm new here. Also if you could provide your name or band name that would be very helpful, thanks.

1. How would someone start out in a band?
2. What are some good guitar techniques for a beginner to start practicing?
3. Are there any famous musicians that would be a good example to learn from?
4. Who or what is your biggest influence to your music?
5. Do you find your career fulfilling?
6. What's the most important thing to keep in mind when being in a band?
7. What is your average salary?
8. What are common work hours to you?
9. What kind of work environment is it? Are people rude, nice, demanding, is it rough?
10. How important is a connection to your band mates? Do you always get along?
11. What is the biggest mistake that a beginning band must avoid?
12. What is the most important thing when it comes to being successful?
13. What is the recommended level of education for this career?

Thank you again, I know this seems odd and weird but I have nobody else to go to (I don't think I'd be able to contact a big rock band within the few weeks that I have to do this project) and you guys have never failed my questions before. Thank you and have a great day!