He is the pope, ofcourse he is a backwards idiot.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Holy shit, you mean the leader of a religion isn't progressive?

WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TO?

Coming to a slow news day, that's what it's coming to m8.

But I find it interesting when people say he's inspiring or something. No he isn't. Just because he's an improvement over the last pope does not mean he's good.

I also feel like many people I know praise Obama just because he's better than Bush. Raise the bar higher ffs.
Last edited by Jyrgen at Jan 20, 2015,
Quote by Jyrgen
Coming to a slow news day, that's what it's coming to m8.

But I find it interesting when people say he's inspiring or something. No he isn't. Just because he's an improvement over the last pope does not mean he's good.

I also feel like many people I know praise Obama just because he's better than Bush. Raise the bar higher ffs.

So? You might not start threads as bad as some people, but that's no excuse for this shite.
How about the more gay couples there are, the more us straight folk can **** like rabbits?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
So? You might not start threads as bad as some people, but that's no excuse for this shite.

That's actually a decent burn
Quote by Jyrgen
That's actually a decent burn

*tosses cold bottle of aloe gel*

Confirmed.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Shocking.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
African bishops, in particular, have long complained about how progressive, western ideas about birth control and gay rights are increasingly being imposed on the developing world by groups, institutions or individual nations, often as a condition for development aid.

That kind of logic hurts on my brain on so many levels. It's not 'imposing western ideas'. If you don't want to accept gay marriage, don't. If you think it's wrong, preach it. But if you're in a part of the world where being gay is a crime punishable by death, and a lot of that mentality is driven by the fact that it's a 'sin', you need to hear that message, that gay people don't need your support, just to be treated with dignity. Hey, at the very least, not to be murdered or arrested.

That's why religion is irrational. They complain about an imposition on their beliefs as they actively impose on other people's beliefs. It might take a long time, but that's why these people will inevitably die out. They can make great cases for why they shouldn't do things (abortion, gay marriage), but shitty reasons for why others shouldn't.
Last edited by Iommianity at Jan 20, 2015,
Quote by Iommianity
African bishops, in particular, have long complained about how progressive, western ideas about birth control and gay rights are increasingly being imposed on the developing world by groups, institutions or individual nations, often as a condition for development aid.

That kind of logic hurts on my brain on so many levels. It's not 'imposing western ideas'. If you don't want to accept gay marriage, don't. If you think it's wrong, preach it. But if you're in a part of the world where being gay is a crime punishable by death, and a lot of that mentality is driven by the fact that it's a 'sin', you need to hear that message, that gay people don't need your support, just to be treated with dignity. Hey, at the very least, not to be murdered or arrested.

That's why religion is irrational. They complain about an imposition on their beliefs as they actively impose on other people's beliefs. It might take a long time, but that's why these people will inevitably die out. They can make great cases for why they shouldn't do things (abortion, gay marriage), but shitty reasons for why others shouldn't.

I tipped my fedora so hard to this post
i think sex should be seen as more normal and people should be less weird about it. then i can finally watch game of thrones with my parents.