Anyone know of a warble pedal similar to the JHS model, that doesn't cost so much?

I'm sure the JHS pedal is worth the money ($300) to someone who needs it professionally, so I'm not knocking the brand or anything.

I'm a hobby guitarist for the most part and would like something similar if its available in a lower cost form...Any suggestions? I'm looking to get that David Gilmour "Breath" type warble...
Isn't there a gilmour guitar gear website? Gilmourish or something like that IIRC. It might say there what he used on "Breath".

I did some hoking online but I didn't find any info as to what the warble tron might be (but being a JHS i'd say there's a reasonable chance it might be a clone, or tweaked clone).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Hi Dave. I did find this from the Gilmourish site....

Breathe
studio
Stratocaster, bridge pickup
Fender twin neck pedal steel with open G tuning D G D G B E
– rhythm; clean signal with Uni-Vibe
– slide solo/picking (fingers); clean signal with echo

I'm assuming it was the "Uni-Vibe" that he was using for that effect.
I noticed there were a few different "Uni-vibe" pedals out there (a few different brands)

Any idea which one they are talking about here?
I honestly have no clue. I don't think I've ever tried a univibe. I know dunlop/MXR makes one currently, how close it is to the original, though, I dunno. I've also heard some decent things about the danelectro cool cat version on the cheap (but I haven't tried it). I think I've read it has a bit of a lag from when you kick it on until the effect kicks in. But on the cheap it might be worth considering. My dano cool cat drive died, though, so I dunno how good their reliability is. But my trans OD and fuzz are still working and sound pretty good, so the vibe might too.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I honestly have no clue. I don't think I've ever tried a univibe. I know dunlop/MXR makes one currently, how close it is to the original, though, I dunno. I've also heard some decent things about the danelectro cool cat version on the cheap (but I haven't tried it). I think I've read it has a bit of a lag from when you kick it on until the effect kicks in. But on the cheap it might be worth considering. My dano cool cat drive died, though, so I dunno how good their reliability is. But my trans OD and fuzz are still working and sound pretty good, so the vibe might too.

I just watched a couple you-tube reviews...That MXR Uni-Vibe does sounds pretty close. That may be something I can look in to more.
Yeah if you're in the USA the MXR prices aren't too bad. Might be worth considering. I like the MXR pedals I have- but as I said, haven't tried the univibe, so that's no guarantee it's good
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?