Thought this would be a fun thread. Hopefully no one gets too offended. Here's some good ones to get us started, feel free to add your own!

- Only buy boutique pedals based on brand name pedals, then insist all brand name pedals suck

- Say that the pcb version of any hand-wired amp sucks

- Whenever someone asks about a Marshall amp, tell them how Splawn is so much better

Quote by 757ian123

- Only buy boutique pedals based on brand name pedals, then insist all brand name pedals suck

- Say that the pcb version of any hand-wired amp sucks

- Whenever someone asks about a Marshall amp, tell them how Splawn is so much better

This is all foreign to me.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Got a Les Paul with a Nashville bridge? Toss the guitar away, it's junk.

PRS guitars feel like toys.

Fender doesn't do it for me anymore so I go PTP hand wired clones with NOS tubes and proper vintage transformers. Don't forget the Alnico speakers too. Key to the mojo for sure.

Ask me about my capacitors! I'll tell you what they are even if you don't give a shit.

If it's not Paper in Oil, it's junk. Fact.

Yeah, Klones are nice but nothing beats a real Klon.

Yeah the KTR is good but it's not as good as the centaur. It's like a cheap imitation.

I could really really use a Diezel VH4 with a Bogner oversized cab for my super simple punk rock band.

I could use a twin and ac30 in stereo with Stymon delays for my atmospheric post-rock fugazi fusion project.

Oh you want a Les Paul? You don't want a Gibson. Get a Tokai/Bacchus/Greco/Burny/FGN/Edwards/Navigator/Random MIJ man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But yeah this thread would, you know, work better in the actual guitar section. Not the off topic pit area.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jan 20, 2015,
Quote by Axelfox
How come u put that quote about the wolf plush?

Because you said it, it was ridiculous and I feel like reminding myself occasionally.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Axelfox
it's not ridiculous

And that's where you're wrong.

Either way, I don't give a fuck so bug somebody else.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
jfc
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
I love how a thread about tone has turned into a thread about Axel shagging cuddly toys within 5 posts.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I'm just going to put him on ignore before I get myself banned.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by SMH07
I love how a thread about tone has turned into a thread about Axel shagging cuddly toys within 5 posts.

****in' right?
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 20, 2015,
Quote by Axelfox
Well it's true. I can't link to sites or pics though.

Okay Axel, and what does any of this have to do with typical things a tone-snob would say?
Quote by Zaphikh
Okay Axel, and what does any of this have to do with typical things a tone-snob would say?

I mentioned the person putting something in a quote i said earlier.

H4T3BR33D3R doesn't seem to realize that there are people from all walks of life.
Quote by Axelfox
I mentioned the person putting something in a quote i said earlier.

H4T3BR33D3R doesn't seem to realize that there are people from all walks of life.

Yeah, that's two degrees of freedom with two variables now. The sig variable's been accounted for, but what about the relevance to the OP?
Quote by Zaphikh
Yeah, that's two degrees of freedom with two variables now. The sig variable's been accounted for, but what about the relevance to the OP?

I like Ibanez because they are good for metal.
Quote by Zaphikh
what about the relevance to the OP?

u kno furries hav websites were u can modify plushies to have vaginas n stuff. not me tho im respectable. i dont go 2 thm I just herd about them.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Axelfox
I like Ibanez because they are good for metal.

Good job, buddy.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
u kno furries hav websites were u can modify plushies to have vaginas n stuff. not me tho im respectable. i dont go 2 thm I just herd about them.

Are you like 12 or something?

you behave very immature
Quote by Axelfox
Are you like 12 or something?

you behave very immature

13 next month. How did you know
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
And being a 30 year old who plays dress up as animals and is an attention ***** to teenagers on an internet forum is mature?
Quote by Wormholes
And being a 30 year old who plays dress up as animals and is an attention ***** to teenagers on an internet forum is mature?

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
13 next month. How did you know

The way you act.

I know a troll on youtube who goes to every video and makes really nasty comments about furries who i suspect is a kid.

Quote by Wormholes

At least i'm not a brony. Bronies come across to me as manchildren
Last edited by Axelfox at Jan 20, 2015,
Quote by Axelfox
The way you act.

I know a troll on youtube who goes to every video and makes really nasty comments about furries who i suspect is a kid.

I know a troll on a website who goes to every thread and makes really wacko weirdo CLB comments about furries who I suspect is Axelfox.

Not 100 percent on that one though.

Quote by Axelfox
Bronies come across to me as manchildren

The irony.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I know a troll on a website who goes to every thread and makes really wacko weirdo CLB comments about furries who I suspect is Axelfox.

Not 100 percent on that one though.

The irony.

I'm not a troll. Furries can't be trolls.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 20, 2015,
Axel,

who cares what a kid that listens to Hatebreed thinks?

he apparently has no ear for tone.

consider it a 1st degree to freedom.
Quote by Fat Lard
Axel,

who cares what a kid that listens to Hatebreed thinks?

he apparently has no ear for tone.

consider it a 1st degree to freedom.

GJ not catching the COB reference and instead going straight to hatebreed.

Goes to show you what your tastes are like. GG.

Ill fite you.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Fat Lard
Children of Bodom?

No thanks, faggt.

You would lose. Guaranteed.

Faggt? Who's that? Ur boyfriend?

Pft 5'6" 135 pounds, 8 yrs practicing Tekken.

I would WRECK you all day.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

6'5, 200 pounds.

I would wreck you with Paul or Roo.
Quote by Fat Lard
6'5, 200 pounds.

I would wreck you with Paul or Roo.

Nah pretty sure I could still take you. My mom told me so.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
What exactly goes on in the day of life of a furry? Are people who claim to be furries dedicated to dressing up as an animal as a sexual thing or does it depend?
Where would you want Podolski to play though?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
im glad this was the first thread ive read on uge in months
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

This post scared the shit out of me because I'm actually 5'6, 135lbs, and have been playing Tekken 2 since 2001.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
alright yall can fight somewhere else.

Let's get back to making fun of people who like overpriced gear