Poll Options
View poll results: what you do tho
pour milk first
4 6%
pour cereal first
67 94%
Voters: 71.
Page 1 of 2
ok seriously i just learned today that apparently pouring milk in the bowl before the cereal is considered weird and punishable by death. why? it makes more sense and theres a less chance of the milk splashing everywhere and making a mess when it hits the cereal.
pinga
No, you pour it after so that you cover all the cereal so you don't have some weird invisible barrier separating the moist and edible cereal from the dry and painful cereal.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
No, you pour it after so that you cover all the cereal so you don't have some weird invisible barrier separating the moist and edible cereal from the dry and painful cereal.

Why would you want your cereal to get all soggy? You want it to be hard when you eat it. So always put it on top of the milk then scoop milk with cereal.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Pour the milk after, over the cereal.

If you're eating Frosted Flakes (and frankly why wouldn't you be), it gets the sugar coating off and makes the milk sweet and delicious.

Also I'm weird and like a mix of soggy/crunchy cereal.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Cb4rabid
theres a less chance of the milk splashing everywhere and making a mess when it hits the cereal.

umm... no there is definitely more of a chance of making a mess when you drop a solid into a liquid than the other way around

do you also pour your drink before putting in ice cubes
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
umm... no there is definitely more of a chance of making a mess when you drop a solid into a liquid than the other way around

do you also pour your drink before putting in ice cubes

ice cubes? You must live in a castle and have all kinds of buttlers mr Fancy Pants.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Ice is so hard to make or buy I wonder how people do it
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Ice is so hard to make or buy I wonder how people do it

His buttlers go up the mountain to scrape off the fresh ice from the glaciers. Only the purest for mr. Fancy Pants.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Ohai would you like some cereal with all that over poured milk?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You're eating cereal so it goes first then milk, you're not adding flavor pellets to your milk bowl.

At least not if you're doing it right.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jan 20, 2015,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
You're eating cereal so it goes first then milk, you're not adding flavor pellets to your milk bowl.

At least not if you're doing it right.

There is absolutely no logic in this post.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Why would your pour it before? You pour the cereal first so you can put in how much you actually want to eat. Then you pour in however much milk you desire. You can always pour in cereal and put some back if it's too much.... But not if it's mixed in with a liquid.

That's like English knobs thinking it's better to brush your teeth before you destroy them with acid and friction from eating, and not after to help recover from that like any sane person with good dental hygiene.
Quote by Neo Evil11
There is absolutely no logic in this post.

It was mostly exaggeration but the cereal is what you want so put it first so you get as much as you want then add as much milk as you want so even the top gets some of it.

Why pour a bowl full of milk then sprinkle your food on it where most stays dry?
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
It was mostly exaggeration but the cereal is what you want so put it first so you get as much as you want then add as much milk as you want so even the top gets some of it.

Why pour a bowl full of milk then sprinkle your food on it where most stays dry?

I want the cereal yes, but not when it's soggy. I want to have dry cereal with milk.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I want the cereal yes, but not when it's soggy. I want to have dry cereal with milk.

Everytime I've tried milk first everything stays too dry and usually hurt my mouth because of it
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Everytime I've tried milk first everything stays too dry and usually hurt my mouth because of it

You must have a freak mouth, it's possibly cancer.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Wormholes
That's like English knobs thinking it's better to brush your teeth before you destroy them with acid and friction from eating, and not after to help recover from that like any sane person with good dental hygiene.
Actually if you brush immediately after eating or drinking acidic food you are just pushing it around on your teeth and it is more damaging. According to these knobs, anyways.

Rinse your mouth with water and then wait 30 minutes to brush.

Quote by Neo Evil11
You must have a freak mouth, it's possibly cancer.

Cereal is sharp, at least Capt'n Crunch is anyway. Need something to remove their roughness.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Well duh. Us Americans know to brush WELL after eating/drinking. How on Earth do people get on brushing as soon as they wake up, and then drinking a cup of coffee? Oh yeah, google British teeth and then have nightmares.

If I ever was forced to live in a world where I had to wait an hour after waking up to drink coffee, well **** you that's a shit world to live in. And plus I would just have to brush again after I ate and drank. Cause not brushing for 10+ hours after I eat is not an option with an American like myself and even hollywood folk with fake teeth. And brushing more than twice a day with regular toothpaste will ruin your teeth as much as eating and not brushing.
Last edited by Wormholes at Jan 20, 2015,
Quote by chrismendiola
I voted option 3: cereal sux.

I take this back. Cereal is okay but when I eat it (rarely), I'll making a few bowls one after another in small increments so it isn't so soggy. But who can be bothered?
Free Ali
Free Lard
Only 1 more normal person. I assume that's you Rabid?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by bradulator
Cereal before milk, because i'm not a maladjusted piece of human sewage.

You're a Tottenham, a maladjusted piece of human sewage is exactly what you are. Otherwise you would be supporting the wiser choice in North London.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
You're a west ham fan, you're only better than Tottenham fans and Nazis.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
You're a Tottenham, a maladjusted piece of human sewage is exactly what you are. Otherwise you would be supporting the wiser choice in North London.

Quote by Cb4rabid
you people are all kinds of messed up

Your thread is all kinds of messed up.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by bradulator

Remember when we won the league title in WhiteHeartlane?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Either way, the cereal is gonna soak up the milk. I'd guess pouring milk after the cereal will make sure most cereal are covered with milk.
Oh well, oh well, oh well

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS
Quote by Neo Evil11
Remember when we won the league title in WhiteHeartlane?

It's called 3 point lane get it right
Quote by bradulator
It's called 3 point lane get it right

I will get you right. I will make sure you pour the milk first in the future. Crunchy cereal > Soggy cereal.

Plus I usually eat Oatmeal anyway.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Can we win the association football(AKA SOCCER CAUSE THAT IS IT'S ORIGINAL NAME) game by kicking the ball before the game even starts?
Quote by bradulator
i use almond milk. RIP almonds

fuck an almond
i don't know why i feel so dry
Page 1 of 2