What style and what colour beanie should i get? I'm a 15yr old guy will almost black hair about two inches long. I like to gel it up and to the side shaggy looking. I wear dark colors like black, gray, and dark red. Its rare that I don't wear jeans. I listen to punk pop, and have high top black skater/basketball shoes. I wear a necklace with a metal guitar pick and a black rubber wristband. I'm looking for a beanie that would suit me, your help is appreciated.
Quote by Benjiman101202
I wear dark colors like black, gray, and dark red.

Get a beanie that's dark, like one that's black, gray, or dark red.
Quote by Benjiman101202
I wear a necklace with a metal guitar pick and a black rubber wristband.

Now I'm not sure if you're trolling or not..
Quote by Benjiman101202
almost black hair

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Benjiman101202
What style and what colour beanie should i get? I'm a 15yr old guy will almost black hair about two inches long. I like to gel it up and to the side shaggy looking. I wear dark colors like black, gray, and dark red. Its rare that I don't wear jeans. I listen to punk pop, and have high top black skater/basketball shoes. I wear a necklace with a metal guitar pick and a black rubber wristband. I'm looking for a beanie that would suit me, your help is appreciated.

Whichever one is most popular, common and will best complete the stereotypical image you wish to project.
Pink with green and yellow polka dots
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
One that has a long pink shaft-like construction, topped with a purple, helmet-y bit.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Benjiman101202
I listen to punk pop,

Oh shit, this is important. One time I was out buying clothes, and the lady on the till said "what music do you listen to?" and I said "only the most brutal metal" and she punched me in the face and said "this is not for you."

I haven't been back into Age UK since .
its a toque tyvm