Hey guys. Looking to finally get a tube amp. Got some $$$ and gift cards for xmas that I need to use from GC. Anyways, I mainly play the blues and classic rock like Zeppelin and Cream. Also love Hendrix and SRV. Anyways, I'm using a PRS SE custom 24 the majority of the time but also have a MIM 92 stratocater. I borrowed my buddy's NOS blues jr the other day and loved it but noticed it was quite limited in its features. I used a Boss DD3, a joyo OD and a Boss super chorus for effects. I mainly just jam out in my room but eventually hope to gig soon. Any help/suggestions would be great. Thanks
How much money exactly?
Are you willing to buy used stuff?
Do you care for a master volume amp?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I always buy used and I got about $450 to spend and yes it has to have a master volume since I live in a townhouse lol
Find yourself a JCA20H and a nice cab then.

EDIT: or a blackheart BH15 + a nice cab.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Jan 21, 2015,
^ the 22H though is more modern voiced, the 20H is single channel and it's designed to sound more like "classic rock" than a soldano hot rod.

Still a good deal TS, you may as well go for it, it would work.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola