I'm looking for some new punk pop to listen to. I'm getting to used to the songs I have. Make a suggestion.
Punk-pop. Yes, right over there, in the section directly next to atonal-showtunes.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Pop-Punk? What is this nonsense?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
it's pop-punk and the only answer is the Ergs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3arzRPimZ8
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
it's pop-punk and the only answer is the Ergs!

realest of real talks you're ever gonna get

maybe u will like BALLSACK check out "the third conversation of my new life is ending starting right now"
banned
You might like Acceptance. Don't expect new music from them as they split 8 years ago.
Bands I like: Acceptance, Ivoryline, Mae, Coheed and Cambria, Breaking Benjamin, Megadeth, Trapt, Staind, Crossfade, and of course Rush!

Guitars: Schecter 2002 Diamond Series C-1