A stupid beardy hipster from where I used to live has asked the internet to fund his states so he can find true love.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11357755/Single-guy-looking-for-love-asks-the-internet-to-pay-for-his-dates.html

A singleton looking to find the woman of his dreams is fundraising online to help pay for his dates.

Tom Packer wants to raise £1,300 through crowdfunding site Indiegogo to fund the 13 dates he believes will help him find true love.

The bearded bartender, from Norwich, describes himself as a ‘hopeless romantic’, who once took to the streets of London with mistletoe strapped to his head.
Surprisingly, that didn’t work and now the 26-year-old hopes his latest idea will improve his love life.

“There's a popular theory, which states that on average it takes 13 dates to find love. A crazy optimist that I am, I would love to put this theory to the test,” he explains.

“People of the internet and fellow romantics, I would like to take this opportunity to ask for your help in my quest for love.”
He is offering signed photos of his face for a tenner, £500 for a date and a poem, or you can pledge £1,000 for the pleasure of going to Paris with Tom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvIoVpYozR8

What do you think of this? Would you fund one of his dates? What lives in that beard? What do you think of his theory?

To be fair for me this is extra funny. The guy is well known around Norwich for being a bit of a beg and texting girls 8 years his junior. So it's just quite hilarious.

Also there's this article which just takes the piss out of him even more http://metro.co.uk/2015/01/21/this-misguided-hipster-is-trying-to-crowdfund-money-for-13-dates-5030246/

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
This is embarrassing.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
god dammit joel

My gosh that guy is hairy
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Crowd-sourcing your sex life...interesting.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
who once took to the streets of London with mistletoe strapped to his head.
Surprisingly, that didn’t work
you don't say
I'd pay £150 to kick him in the balls before and after each of his dates.

EDIT: Looking at that thing about going to London with mistletoe taped to his head... I think he should be referred to from now on as Rapey Tom.
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Jan 21, 2015,
i wish i had the balls (arrogance) to pull something like this.

i want to make a Kickstarter to fund an attempt at not working for the rest of my life.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
What a jabroni.

His main problem is he looks like a Mumford and Son.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Jan 21, 2015,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i wish i had the balls (arrogance) to pull something like this.

i want to make a Kickstarter to fund an attempt at not working for the rest of my life.

Go for it.

What do I get for £1?
Undying gratitude
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Go for it.

What do I get for £1?

i'll draw you a stick figure with that caption "thx"

additional monies buy you vowels.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Damn this guy's so clueless about how relationships work it might well be a woman.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by I.O.T.M
What a jabroni.

His main problem is he looks like a Mumford and Son.

He tried to chat up my ex girlfriend once at the station when I was stood next to her and it was so awkward.

Him: "Hey, I love your bag where did you get it?"

Her: "..."

Me: "It's my bag..."

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
He tried to chat up my ex girlfriend once at the station when I was stood next to her and it was so awkward.

It's just possible this guy may be as shit at chatting people up as I am.
I would go on a date with you Tangle.

Quote by EndTheRapture51

He thought you were #bitchmade and he tried his luck.

Turns out he was right.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Imagine telling this how I met your mother story to his kids in like 10 years.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

hahahahahahahahaha
Quote by Faux
2 have taken the 100 pound guaranteed date

Pleeeeeease let them be dudes.

I'd consider believing in God if they turned out to be dudes.
Quote by I.O.T.M
He thought you were #bitchmade and he tried his luck.

Turns out he was right.

ultimate-guipar.com

He should shave that shithouse beard off for a start. Facial hair is sound like, but at least make it look dece fukin hell
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
does anyone else think he looks like a mix of Joel and Dana Carvey?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day