Poll Options
View poll results: should i go
ye
27 66%
na
14 34%
Voters: 41.
Page 1 of 2
i am thirsty for a dr. pepper. however, i do not have any at home with me. the roads are icy and messy. the nearest place to get one (wawa) requires a car.

i have three cars to choose from

- a vw gti with summer-only performance tires. goes fast, could get soda quickly
- a vw tiguan with threadbare tires. smells like cigarettes.
- a dodge ram truck thing. capable tires. smells like america. awd

the gti has knapsack tunes in it. tiguan has radiohead and tears for fears. truck has like, crosby stills and nash or something.

along with the soda i could buy
- crab chips x2
- another soda for later
- a cliff bar
- other wawa items.

also my sister (ellie) just sent me a picture of two of her cats (augustus & stella) here they are

so should i go on an adventure for soda and maybe snacks? poll incoming
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by WCPhils
can you come here and give me the GTI?

I have Dr. Pepper

you wouldn't like it. it's lowered, got that 3" exhaust, aftermarket fuel delivery software (APR), etc

i'll consider it tho
Quote by Eastwinn
you wouldn't like it. it's lowered, got that 3" exhaust, aftermarket fuel delivery software (APR), etc

i'll consider it tho

i don't have any dr pepper anyway
wow fuck you

writing this in my car i'm already on I-95 to trade for soda guess i gotta turn around jfc
Quote by chrismendiola
Whoa. All of this time I thought you lived in Getafe.

yes i'm in maryland for a visit
i don't think i would drive if the roads are icy & shit if i was somewhere like maryland. people can barely handle driving reasonably safe when they are experienced with driving in such conditions in my experience.

make yourself a cup of coffee & chill.
Quote by Jon777
yes
never pass up on dr. pepper

this is my philosophy

thread of the year btw congratz

Get the soda, take the GTi, ask the cute attendant if she wants to just get away from it all with you.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
If you live near a Wawa then you are probably close enough for me to pick you up and give you a ride.
Tale the truck and buy a soda and buy another soda for later.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
How come you have 3 cars?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
ok i went. loot:

- 1 dr pepper 16 oz
- 2 utz crab chip 1 7/8 oz each
- 1 cliff bar crunchy peanut butter 2.4 oz
- 1 chipotle peanuts 6 oz (rare drop)

Quote by Neo Evil11
How come you have 3 cars?

my brother runs a fairly sizable industry related to cars on my farm. we have a variety of research and development cars

Quote by Thrashtastic15
i don't think i would drive if the roads are icy & shit if i was somewhere like maryland. people can barely handle driving reasonably safe when they are experienced with driving in such conditions in my experience.

make yourself a cup of coffee & chill.

i encountered exactly 1 other person on the way, thankfully

Quote by JustRooster
Get the soda, take the GTi, ask the cute attendant if she wants to just get away from it all with you.

he wasn't very cute
Only if you will be mixing some with whisky. And get cream soda instead it's better. Had a soda for the first time in weeks last night, was good.
i took the truck. someone left the radio on some fox station. i listened for a bit but it was a meta discussion about guests on the show and whatever, so i looked for an 80s station.

overall i'd give the experience in the truck a 5/10. yes the automatically controlled awd system is nice (kick in when it senses you losing traction) and the climate control is very robust, but i find the car has too many blind spots and is too difficult to clean off, being so high up and all.

i would have taken the gti, since it is my car and i love it, but i didn't really feel like sliding all over the fucking place and killing myself or someone else or someone's cat
I haven't seen cream soda in a long time, kinda forgot it was a thing.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

How much of the soda have you drank so far?
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
what does the gti smell like?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Ganoosh
How much of the soda have you drank so far?

about half

Quote by theguitarist
what does the gti smell like?

"your boyfriend's hoodie"
vanilla macadamia is literally the worst flavor but i wouldn't expect any better from you deads
Vanilla is the best flavour in the entire goddamn solar system.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Yassssss
Quote by Neo Evil11

Best flavor in the entire solar system?

No.

Best flavor on Earth?

no.
Quote by Eastwinn
vanilla macadamia is literally the worst flavor but i wouldn't expect any better from you deads

damn

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Best flavor in the entire solar system?

No.
Well I guess in a literal sense, no. Simply because there's stuff out there we don't even know about. Who knows, maybe Jupiter moon dirt is best flavor.
Quote by Eastwinn
wow fuck you

writing this in my car i'm already on I-95 to trade for soda guess i gotta turn around jfc

if you kept on i-95 heading north you would eventually get pretty close to here but then you would have to get on i-84 at some point and i don't have any dr pepper but i do have dr bob which is stop and shop brand dr pepper but i don't want to share and i don't want you here anyway
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
dr bob sounds legit

I like gti's, wawa, and knapsack. Also, I drove on 95 today in the snow. This thread has peaked my interests
Quote by MinterMan22
dr bob sounds legit

i also have dr pete sometimes but not right now
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2