Hi there, good people!

Happy new year to all of you!

I've got a question for you, so I hope you guys can help me out!

I came across this guitar brand called Jack & Danny, and I haven't heard of it before, but apparently it's reliable and good quality, at least that's what I've heard!

Does any of you know something about the brand, the guitars and how they sound??
The price is insane, but the guitars actually looks good and not cheap at all?!?

Thanks!
Can't comment on their electrics, but I have an acoustic & in terms of playability etc it is very good. I've had it several years & gigged with it numerous times. It's never let me down so I guess the reliability is there too.

The only negative is that some of the finishing isn't perfect, blobs of glue at joints in hard to access corners & things like that. Stuff so minor you don't have to worry about it.

That's only one acoustic though, and they're a cheaper brand so QC is always likely to be an issue. I vaguely remember seeing it questioned somewhere that they might be associated with Cort, but I can't remember if that was ever validated.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
It´s the in-house brand for lower end instruments from Music Store, aka www.musicstore.de. Some of the stuff´s ok, some is crap. They buy from whatever Chinese or Indonesian supplier is the cheapest, and that´s what you get.
My classical is a Jack and Danny. Not much experience with classical and I've not heard of their other stuff before, so I can't comment much.

What I can say though is that the entire guitar ensemble in my previous school bought them, so they must be doing something right when it comes to a balance between affordability and playability.
Wait, I thought it was "Jack and Diane"...

(Two American kids growin' up in the heartland)
Last edited by dspellman at Jan 22, 2015,