Page 1 of 2
I crack my wrists, fingers, back, neck, elbows, and knees a lot. But I've heard from some people that it's gross or creepy. Can you crack body parts, do you find it creepy/gross/weird/ect?
this house is bitchin
if I rotate and stretch my ankles they crack a lot, I like how it feels..what causes it?
Neck, back & knuckles.

Sometimes my knees when I walk cause apparently I'm a 63 year old man.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Fingers, obvs.

If I shrug my shoulders while simultaneously rotating my shoulder blades, something pops in my back.

Then, my knees pop if I bend them. My ankles pop fairly frequently as well.

Oh, and I crack ur mum's cherry too.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
depends, are we talking about kids or adults?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
spine, neck, fingers, toes, ankles, elbows, knees, wrists, inner thighs, shoulders
ggg1 ggg3

fingers, thumbs, and toes. I always pop my thumbs twice - once by squeezing it downward in a fist so the middle joint pops, and again by using the other hand to pop the joint down by the wrist. The second one is very hard to describe and I only learned how to do it after a friend tried to show me repeatedly and finally did it for me.
Fingers(middle and knuckles), wrists, elbows, neck, chest somehow, ankles and toes.

Used to be able to pop my jaw and that middle joint in your foot when I was younger;
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

heel and knees are the only weird ones I can do. have some mad back cracking skills though. I can usually get the whole thing in one twist
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
My ankles crack on every step when I run or go up stairs. People find it weird. Also my fingers, wrists neck back toes knees
Fingers obvs. Also wrists, elbows, shoulders, neck, and feet.

My hips and knees make crackling sounds when I walk but it's not the same and it's not a good thing
cat
my neck, my back, my pussy, and my crack
i don't know why i feel so dry
Back, neck, fingers, toes. Wrists make weird noises when I rotate them.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I love cracking my spine. Feels so good, but ppl say it's weird

Quote by Tempoe
if I rotate and stretch my ankles they crack a lot, I like how it feels..what causes it?

my cousins wife is a doctor and she reckons that nitrogen builds up in ur joints and then gets released when u stretch them; also no it doesn't cause arthritis from what I know. Also, I didn't just ask her, it's just that this conversation has come up b4
oh I also forget i can crack my chest some for reason
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
yeah I heard it was nitrogen bubbles too one time, funny that, I hardly ever scuba dive
The loud noises from my wrists are sometimes scary (like something broke). It seems that the less I crack them the louder it becomes.
interestingly enough, cracking joints has no effect on one's chances of acquiring arthritis
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
from top down:
ears
nose
jaw
neck
shoulders
chest
back (upper and middle)
elbows
hips
penis (erect)
wrists
fingers (all)
knees
right ankle only
big toe and smallest toes only.

yeah so most parts except for my lower back, left ankle and middle toes that don't crack for some reason.

Quote by Gatecrasher53

my cousins wife is a doctor and she reckons that nitrogen builds up in ur joints and then gets released when u stretch them; also no it doesn't cause arthritis from what I know. Also, I didn't just ask her, it's just that this conversation has come up b4

yeah generally that's generally the accepted thing.

cracking joints when you have arthritis already probably doesn't help though, so that's were the myth started I'm guessing.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
pretty much every joint i have cuz im a walking package of pop rocks

Fingers, wrists, shoulders, neck, ankles and sometimes toes (all except the smallest ones).
Quote by theguitarist
from top down:
penis (erect)

Seriously? This is intriguing.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

cracks near the base if I basically "lever" it with one palm under the top and the other palm on top near the base. do it slowly so I don't get some kind of "fracture".

weird at first but now it's a habit I end up doing once during fun time. freaks out any company though.

edit: might not work if you have an average or below length/girth. possible area of research here I suppose.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
If you ever enter a modelling contest or something, this should be your talent.

And don't worry, I think I fit the requirements for length/girth quite nicely...

Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Page 1 of 2