Does anybody else have the problem where there is a song playing constantly in your head and you have trouble paying attention to things because of it? I'm 26 years old and have noticed the past couple years this is becoming more and more of a problem. Sometimes people will be talking to me and I barely and/or do not even pay attention to what they are saying because I'm just jamming along with the song in my head. Is this a problem for anybody else? Is it only a musician thing? I need to learn to focus more or something haha
yeah. its annoying as ****, even if i love the song it keeps me awake at night. its maddening. i actually have adhd tho so i mean, that explains it
banned
Quote by soundgarden1986
yes ive had songs stuck in my head before

got any other burning questions you want to ask

Quote by soundgarden1986
yes ive had songs stuck in my head before

got any other burning questions you want to ask

Good one

You know what I mean. I literally have trouble paying attention to anything other than the music in my head. anyone? anyone?
Last edited by anthsband at Jan 22, 2015,
Yes. Ive had the same thing kind of, kind of like a form of tinnitus. Any time people are talking to me, "I Cum Blood" is blasting in my head
i was expecting a thread where TS was going to brag about how eclectic his taste in music is because he has to go back and forth between diverse bands such as the beatles, metallica, eric clapton, the arctic monkeys, avenged sevenfold, guns n roses, and bob marley
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
To answer the question: yes ive had that happen

this ADD in musical form though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuEz_HvBqZ0

I liked this album in high school, but now it all makes sense on why you dont understand Mantas and think it "sounds like Possessed/is boring" you probably only listen to butt metal
I had a friend who would begin to play a song, and barely a minute and a half in decide he doesn't want to listen any more and switches to something else. Super annoying. Just let the music settle, man, and get to the good parts.
Quote by Fat Lard
I liked this album in high school, but now it all makes sense on why you dont understand Mantas and think it "sounds like Possessed/is boring" you probably only listen to butt metal

and now it makes sense why you like lame DM.
Quote by stratkat
I have adult adhd so I have no idea, I only hear half of what anyone says anyway.

It just gets worse as I get older, I'm 24 now.

maybe I have it too then haha
i started having that problem when i was like 13 or 14. i've asked around and it's commonplace in people with adhd who are into music.
i don't know why i feel so dry
My music teacher did it with any music, it's pretty normal
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I thought most people referred to "music ADD" as when you can't listen to a song completely and have to skip to something else while its still on
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by anthsband
Sometimes people will be talking to me and I barely and/or do not even pay attention to what they are saying

you're in the cool guy zone now because you dgaf.

Quote by UnmagicMushroom
I had a friend who would begin to play a song, and barely a minute and a half in decide he doesn't want to listen any more and switches to something else. Super annoying. Just let the music settle, man, and get to the good parts.

Those people are the worst.
Quote by theogonia777
i was expecting a thread where TS was going to brag about how eclectic his taste in music is because he has to go back and forth between diverse bands such as the beatles, metallica, eric clapton, the arctic monkeys, avenged sevenfold, guns n roses, and bob marley

Wow, that's a pretty wide range of music though. I mean, Bob Marley AND the Beatles?
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.