I'm looking for a new guitar, need some suggestions/help.

willing to spend up to £750.
Must be
Handrail
Maple neck
Humbucker in the bridge
Nothing fender/squier
Nice to shred on.

All suggestions welcome!
Its tough to find a guitar with a decent handrail.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
^

I'm guessing you mean hardtail? probably predictive text or whatever to blame

Do you want new or are you ok with used?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm drawing blanks. This is the only thing I can think of with a hardtail, humbuckers, and maple neck (with the gloss black finish).

http://www.schecterguitars.com/guitars/pt-2013-11-22-detail

It's a "mehhh" guitar to me. Schecter could improve this series soooo much.
Quote by Dave_Mc
^

I'm guessing you mean hardtail? probably predictive text or whatever to blame

Do you want new or are you ok with used?

Yeah, hard tail haha.

Preferably new, but not essential.
Yeah, that's a good start. You're right they could do so much more with the pt's
What he really wants is a John5 Tele but doesn't know it yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_DDsozgxnQ
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Maybe keep an eye on the ibanezes. the yen is weakening currently and there are a couple of prestige models with hardtail bridges (the s models). if you're lucky they might drop a bit in price.

£750 is a bit of a weird price point at the moment, it's enough that (IMO) you should really be aiming to get something which is "pro quality" rather than intermediate, but at the same time to get that you might need to be sort of easy on the exact spec you want (be willing to jump on a good deal, I mean)- but whether it's worth getting an objectively better guitar if it doesn't have the spec you want is debatable at the same time.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by MadZorm
Godin Redline 2 ? http://www.godinguitars.com/godinredlineIIp.htm.

I own one. Great but a bit small. It's made in Canada and sells for about 850 USD. You can't go wrong with this.

The Redline HB also fits the description:
http://www.godinguitars.com/godinredlinehbp.htm
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
The Redline HB also fits the description:
http://www.godinguitars.com/godinredlinehbp.htm

forgot about godin. i haven't tried that one but i'm guessing it's worth a try, at least.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You won't find a nicer guitar, in my opinion, than a PRS SE and there are a few of them with maple necks, like the PRS SE Tremonti Custom but it has a PRS tremolo - a very good tremolo by the way.

There are many PRS SE hard tail guitars, like the Singlecuts, regular SE Tremonti (inexpensive too), 245's, etc.

These guitars have the best build quality and playability and design quality of any guitar costing anywhere near the same price. They are probably worth at least two to three times what you pay for them compared to the competition.

I'd seriously check them out, even if they are not on your radar at the moment. The farther you look into them the more it will be noticeable how awesome they are. They have class and a feel and playability that just is not found in their price range. They sound great stock too.

Good luck. Let us know what you get.
"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me have got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' The Note cd.
Quote by DuffB
You won't find a nicer guitar, in my opinion, than a PRS SE and there are a few of them with maple necks, like the PRS SE Tremonti Custom but it has a PRS tremolo - a very good tremolo by the way.

There are many PRS SE hard tail guitars, like the Singlecuts, regular SE Tremonti (inexpensive too), 245's, etc.

These guitars have the best build quality and playability and design quality of any guitar costing anywhere near the same price. They are probably worth at least two to three times what you pay for them compared to the competition.

I'd seriously check them out, even if they are not on your radar at the moment. The farther you look into them the more it will be noticeable how awesome they are. They have class and a feel and playability that just is not found in their price range. They sound great stock too.

Good luck. Let us know what you get.

There's also the Marty Friedman SE now, might be worth a look.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
There's also the Marty Friedman SE now, might be worth a look.

Yeah. I agree that the PRS SE Marty Friedman would be a great guitar to have. It would be difficult to buy another brand guitar this nice at these prices.
"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me have got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' The Note cd.