Haven't heard any of this nonsense in awhile. Those nuts must have been spending the last three years coming up with new days to decide when the world will end.
Oh. Is that in the same vein of... Threat Level: mocha-amber orange. Terrorists are nigh upon us.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by Weaponized
it's about time

No it's about the apocalypse. It's a metaphorical clock.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
This means nothing. The clock was at 2 minutes to midnight for like 7 years at one point. Also it's never been longer than 17 minutes from midnight.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Doomsday_Clock_graph.svg

Sure, I learned about that as an Iron Maiden-obsessed 12-year-old. But it's a choice between thinking about dying and studying English lit, so...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
This means nothing. The clock was at 2 minutes to midnight for like 7 years at one point. Also it's never been longer than 17 minutes from midnight.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Doomsday_Clock_graph.svg

1991 was apparently the best year of the century (year I was born )

And it has only got worse since then. I see a correlation.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
ermagerd its happening
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
They should push it to midnight just for a laugh

Also pushing for nuclear disarmament is stupid. In a few hundred years, North Korea might have made a rocket capable of going more than 50ft into the air and we can't have them as the only nuclear power in the world.
I have nothing important to say
The only proper solution is clear. We good Americans must protect our precious bodily fluids from impurification at the hands of communists, preverts, and the Coca-Cola company, with a targeted, precise, and unannounced nuclear strike.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jan 22, 2015,
I had a dream the other night that the US and Russia went to war with each other. I feel like this now explains everything.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
oh man, i pissed my pants.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by necrosis1193
The only proper solution is clear. We good Americans must protect our precious bodily fluids from impurification at the hands of communists, preverts, and the Coca-Cola company, with a targeted, precise, and unannounced nuclear strike.

We cannot afford a mineshaft gap either.
Not true
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold hardware)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
next time i see my grandfather i will ask him what it was like to live in a world where the virtual annihilation of the human race wasn't a distinct possibility.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by UltimateGuizar
End of the world?
But I've never seen a woman's fergina, what ever that is.

It's kind of like a purse, but they bloody hate it when you ask them if they could keep your phone and wallet in there.
Quote by ultimate-slash
It's kind of like a purse, but they bloody hate it when you ask them if they could keep your phone and wallet in there.

What if you forgot your gloves and your fingers were cold, would they let you put your fingers or possibly hands in there?