Anybody know of a mod for this thing to keep the boost active when the wah is disabled? Would it just be a matter of uh... bypassing... the true bypass (the boost LED stays lit with the wah disabled)?

I know very little about electronics so even with a schematic I would probably be lost...
"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect." -some dude
I can't find one. Maybe Dunlop will give me one, but I doubt it... lol
"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect." -some dude
Ok, well the bypass switch probably bypasses the entire circuit (barring some crazy switching or whatever) so what you'd have to do is rewire it to bypass only the wah circuit, leaving the boost section as it is. The downside is that you'd have to flip two switches instead of one if you want to kill the boost AND wah for some reason. If that's not a problem for you then you're golden.

Not a hard mod, but with no schematic it can be quite difficult for a novice, as you claim to be. If I had the darn thing in my hands I doubt it would be a big deal to figure out where the boost and wah circuits are and rewire the switch.

edit: You could try emailing dunlop. They've been known to give out free crybaby logo plates to people who mangle theirs, and I've always heard they have great customer service.
Last edited by Invader Jim at Jan 24, 2015,