just bought Electric Guitar with Amp, Case and Accessories Pack

i'm very pleased with the guitar an amplifier combo set.The price was right and it came in a timely manner
Ugh at that guitar.

As the beginner you are, that's cool you want to learn how to play electric guitar. You can go to class to learn more!
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Ugh at that guitar.

+1 on that.

I actually find most starter packs to be woefully horrible equipment more likely to drive someone away from playing guitar than inspire them to keep working at it. Guitars with horrible action and chintzy hardware good for eating strings and dropping out of tune, and underpowered amps that typically have the sound quality of the drive-thru loudspeaker at Taco Bell.

Some...SOME...of the Ibanez, Fender, Epiphone starters are not completely terrible.

I don't mean to demoralize. Thrash on that gear, man. Learn all you can till you hit the threshold the instrument quality allows, then go down to the guitar shop and play a couple NICE guitars...and you'll be amazed at how easy it is to sound awesome. We all gotta start somewhere.

Edit: and apparently the user to whose thread I'm replying has already been banned. Oh well, I stand by my stantment
Last edited by luciferiad at Jan 29, 2015,