?!?!?!!? HELP!?!?!?

What are the noticeable differences? Which would I be happier with? I want a very dark aggressive, resonance, thumpy, tone.

I don't care about clean tones or any of that bullshit.
LTD EC-1000 CTM
Peavey / Marshall / HM-2 / SKB
Dealbreaker
Dual would be better, but that's my opinion. Wait for others.
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Quote by Fryderyczek
Dual would be better, but that's my opinion. Wait for others.

will do, thanks for your input! I narrowed my search down to these two from before. Decided against a marshall.
LTD EC-1000 CTM
Dealbreaker
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Didn't we just do this in your other thread

yes then you all got side tracked and I didn't get a straight answer hahaha
LTD EC-1000 CTM
Dealbreaker
Quote by TylerKSchrute
will do, thanks for your input! I narrowed my search down to these two from before. Decided against a marshall.

That's okay man. Everybody has preferences. But tell me, what was "smashes face on keyboard about"?
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Quote by Fryderyczek
That's okay man. Everybody has preferences. But tell me, what was "smashes face on keyboard about"?

I forget to be honest. probably something that gave me another option that overwhelmed me hahaha. I've literally been stressing so hard over exactly which amp to get
LTD EC-1000 CTM
Dealbreaker
Mesa 2 channel Dual Recto
Peavey 5150/6505
Engl Fireball

MXR M77 to boost
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by TylerKSchrute
?!?!?!!? HELP!?!?!?

What are the noticeable differences? Which would I be happier with? I want a very dark aggressive, resonance, thumpy, tone.

I don't care about clean tones or any of that bullshit.

Didn't you mention that they were the same price? Between a 3 channel Dual and the Roadster, Roadster all day. How much is it?

Between the older 2 channel Dual and newer 3 channel, you can really save some $$$ and like the 2 channel more.
^^^^^ Normally a Roadster all the way, true. TS/OP states cleans aren't important, so it would be pretty silly to buy one of the most versatile amps around for one general type of sound, one that the Dual Rec does very well. The Roadster is a very nice amp, but this dude seems like he just wants the Br00tz.

"I don't care about clean tones or any of that bullshit." made me cringe.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Quote by Funk Monk
"I don't care about clean tones or any of that bullshit." made me cringe.

True that.

But some day he may come to appreciate a good clean tone therefore I say Roadster.

But shit my Rectoverb has damn nice cleans imo. Not sure how they compare to a standard Dual Rec. They do break up pretty early/easily on my amp.
I have the roadster it can do anything. Sure you may not want other sounds now but if/when You do it will deliver. Plus for now you have all the gain one could ever need. What bands u want to play I can tell you if you can get the tone
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent