I bought Cubase Elements 7 and installed it today. However when i open the program it is the trial version. It even gives me the option to upgrade to Cubase Elements 7, which i already purchased. I've already checked my Elicense and it is the license for Cubase Elements 7. Not Le or AI 7.

I've tried the support forums at Steinberg and I'm not getting any help. Has anyone had this issue?
Quote by Robert689
I bought Cubase Elements 7 and installed it today. However when i open the program it is the trial version. It even gives me the option to upgrade to Cubase Elements 7, which i already purchased. I've already checked my Elicense and it is the license for Cubase Elements 7. Not Le or AI 7.

I've tried the support forums at Steinberg and I'm not getting any help. Has anyone had this issue?

Don't you have to have an iLok to use Cubase? IF you don't have one, that'll be why.
I don't see anything about iLok on any manual or anything. But i did have to download an elicenser
Maybe it is the eLicense, you need to install additional program that verifies you as a legitimate owner, had to update that few times while I had LE4. It is a PITA.

Contact their cust. support directly, they're not very fast but eventually they'll answer.