I dont have much money for it but am debating between the Omen and Demon. I was just wondering what you guys think about the two and which you think is best for me to invest in. I also would like a Floyd Rose on it but was wondering what the downs and ups are to having one. Just in case it helps you to answer, the kind of music I play is Metallica, Megadeath, Skillet, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, etc. Would I even need a Floyd Rose for this kind of stuff?
I think the only difference between the two are the pickups - the Omens have stock passive Schecter pickups which are not terrible but unimpressive as far as I know, while Demons have Duncan Designed active pickups which are basically a bit cheaper version of AHB-1 Blackouts, and they're surprisingly decent. (I have a Demon and can definitely confirm that.)

Therefore unless you really dislike active pickups for some reason, I'd say go for the Demon.

And also, I would not recommend a Floyd Rose on this price level - the cheaper versions are mostly a pain in the ass as far as I know. (I steer clear of them for the same reason.)